Are Yoga excercises useful than physical?

Total number of votes: 1

100% Yoga excercises are useful than physical.

0% Yoga excercises are not useful than physical.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 05:47 UTC

Yoga excercises are useful than physical.  

Everrybody wants to be physically fit always.So every morning and evening we should do yoga excercises regularly. Physical excercises are hard than yoga so we will prefer yoga to all .Man ,woman and children should do Yoga excercises.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 07:01 UTC

dear asgardian Rainbow sir, I have posted this matter of yoga in Education Forum because the Yoga theory is necessary to our Asgardians but you have forwarded it to general board it is more useful to general asgardian .many thanks to you.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 14:30 UTC

According to the posting guidelines posts should be related to Asgardia somehow, as well as related to the topic of the forum that it is posted in. For example, your post was originally in the Education forum. Therefore your post about yoga should be written in a way that would relate to education in Asgardia in order for it to remain in that forum. I hope this helps to explain how to properly post in the forums. If you have any other questions please let us know. You can review the posting guidelines here https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/.

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 14:33 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 06:13 UTC

dear asgardian sir , Yoga topics are related to education Forum.I have studied Asgardia announcements also.There is no any restrictions about these topics.If you do not allow on this forum please tell me another forum to discuss I will post there my topics according to my idea Yoga or spiritual sience is mainly related to education .Thanks

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 06:43 UTC

@omprakashgupta,

In order to assist with future posts please consider the following:

• Polls are not required on all posts. This can take away from the meaning you wish to communicate and discourage your fellow Asgardians to participate in the topic.
  • What aspect of Yoga (for this post) relates to Education?
  • Are you referring to youth education or adult education?
  • What stream or field of education does the post relate to?
  • Carefully consider how you title your posts. The current title appears to be making a statement. An example of how you could title this could be "Incorporating the education of Yoga to our youth over Physical exercise improves improve overall health"
  • Then in your post, clearly state your reason and argument and how it relates to Asgardia. Why do you see yoga is best taught in school over physical exercise What evidence do you have Seek input from your fellow Asgardian.

If you apply this across all your posts, you may see a higher engagement in your topic. Although you may feel you want to flag the topic for education, the topic may be best suited in another forum.

You mention that the Posting Rules state there are no restrictions on these topics. This we agree on, however the moderation team has been attempting to draw your attention to point number 6 on the Posting rules and why moderation action has been taken on some of your posts.

Irrelevant Content. Stick to the mission statement of each board. Irrelevant content will be moved by the administrators to the appropriate sub-forum, if possible.

Due to the way you have chosen to submit your posts, they have been breaching this rule. Again as advised in some of your other posts, If you are unsure, please post in the General Discussion forum and a moderator can move it to the most appropriate forum.

We appreciate your understanding and your willingness to work with us to ensure our forums are kept as clean as possible for our fellow Asgardians.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 07:59 UTC

Dear asgardians,Sir, Your suggession is to post my topics on GENERAL DISCUSSION Forum.So I am agree for that .thanks.

Feb 17, 17 / Pis 20, 01 09:22 UTC

Yes, Yoga is a cool and calm exercise. it helps your mind fresh and meditation and breathing exercise make your body stress less, improve blood circulation. there are also have benefits like

1. Improves your flexibility

2. Builds muscle strength

3. Perfects your posture

4. Prevents cartilage and joint breakdown

5. Protects your spine

6. Betters your bone health

7. Betters your bone health

8. Increases your blood flow

9. Drains your lymphs and boosts immunity

10. Ups your heart rate

11. Drops your blood pressure

12. Regulates your adrenal glands

13. Makes you happier

14. Founds a healthy lifestyle

15. Lowers blood sugar

16. Helps you focus

17. Improves your balance

18. Releases tension in your limbs

19. Boosts your immune system functionality

20. Gives you peace of mind

21. Gives you inner strength.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 09:00 UTC

It is very hard to testify or assign pros and cons to both forms of exercises so easily. Because both are aimed for some different purposes and designed by well thought and analysis. But Both yoga & exercise have a common purpose of better health and physical fitness.

♠ Gym and Other Exercises: Many bodily exercises like gym, swimming, aerobic work outs seem to put the body to strict work and help you burn out some calories and also bring you flexibility in both body movements and mind.

♠ Yoga on other hand was formed by ancient/old Indian Hindu saints. These hindu saints used to stay in strict meditation for day unneurotic sitting at one place. So they used to do yoga with an aim to keep their body and mind fit for spiritual lifestyle and enlightenment.

Yoga helps one control the fickle mind, regulate emotions and also bring flexibility to body.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 09:57 UTC

@ Jason, Zahira and Alan

You can keep pointing out the rules, but after creating over 100 topics, nothing has changed. To quote one of the greatest minds of all time:

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 13:45 UTC

~Albert Einstein

Last edited by:  Reinaldo Torna (Asgardian)  on Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 13:45 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 3, 17 / Ari 06, 01 17:16 UTC

I have never done Yoga knowingly (maybe accidentally). I don't see how it's different from any other form of structured exercise. Personally, my favorite form of exercise has always been martial arts but, hey, to each their own.

I can see why kaivalya would want this to be in education, as they are devoted believer to the idea that yoga is a great form of exercise. However, like any believer, it isn't about opinions but about facts. The fact is that while yoga can be ONE of the forms of physical education used for Asgardians, I believe it would have limited effectiveness in a zero-g environment. Arching your back in zero gravity isn't putting any real pressure on any muscles, you'd just be twisting and floating in different pretzel shapes.