Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 03:41 UTC

AGE OF LEGAL ADULTHOOD  

Hello,

Brothers and sisters citizens of Asgardia, The Head of Nation 

After reviewing the document Effective Petitioning after modification 6, 0001/JUNE 22, 2017 we offer you this petition :

I believe that everyone has the right to participate in a vote, provided that he is full of intellect and distinctions between right and wrong so we can build our nation we must listen to all voices. Therefore, the age of majority must be reduced or an age limit for voting should be established. It is preferred to establish a certain threshold for voting beginning at age 16 and not 18, with the age of majority and the age of criminal responsibility at the age of 18.

The Government's request to vote on the Constitution should be adjusted because citizines of 17 & 16 of age are no longer children & are opinionated. At that age citizens  should be treated as thinking adults not clueless kids. The age limit to vote needs to be reduced to 16 so that my vote would be accepted, or even cancel age limit so all citizens are given the chance to have a voice, We can benefit from the experience of the ground state UK Scotland.

"SORRY, THE AGE OF LEGAL ADULTHOOD IN ASGARDIA IS 18."

I am suggesting that the legal age of voting start at 16.

Ahmed Bin Mohammed

A citizen of Asgardia

Last edited by:  Ahmed Al-maidama (Asgardian)  on Jun 29, 17 / Leo 12, 01 17:10 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Nov 19, 17 / Sag 15, 01 15:13 UTC

I am a 13 Year Old boy. I fully agree that they should remove age limits.