Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:03 UTC

Re: Petition: Cancel of the current vote and creating of a new craft of the consititution  

lorditerator(Asgardian) on 22 June 2017, 8:50 p.m.

Hey everyone!

There is a ociial place for this petition, finally. Regardless if you voted already in this thread or not. Please vote again or consider supporint this petition

---> Here <--

Thanks!!!

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:05 UTC

aosilva(Asgardian) on 22 June 2017, 9:52 p.m.

EDIT: Something is wrong. My support vote is always disappearing if I check the page again... Should I report that?

Yes. Please send an email to support@asgardia.asgardia.

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 01:15 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Corrected email

Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 23:47 UTC

I, as well, support this petition as the current vote is completely null. Please do not just only support it on here but also sign it on the link provided supra.

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 01:08 UTC

@LoreZyra This happen to me too, but if I try to send emails at the address you provided, it says the domain name of the mail address is not valid, is it the right address? I can't find it elsewhere.

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 01:11 UTC

Ok, now it works, I mean, the petition system not the mail address, I don't know why.

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 01:13 UTC

Now it doesn't work again, what's going on?

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 13:02 UTC

I support this petition

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 14:08 UTC

MagistraNocte(Asgardian) on 23 June 2017, 1:08 a.m.

(redacted) This happen to me too, but if I try to send emails at the address you provided, it says the domain name of the mail address is not valid, is it the right address? I can't find it elsewhere.

Sorry, I mistyped that email. Please send an email to support@asgardia.space.

Last edited by:  Richie Bartlett (Asgardian)  on Aug 2, 17 / Vir 18, 01 10:48 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: (redacted)

Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 19:42 UTC

Well, now on my page appears that I'm already supporting the petition, and there are 35 supporters. But I didn't know if it is working, since when I tried to go there, the message was that (possibly because my tries from yesterday).

To all: Don't forget support the petition here (and not only on this thread): https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/6493-the-voting-system-is-a-fraud-cancel-the-voting-on-the-consitution/

Last edited by:  Antonio Silva (Asgardian)  on Jun 23, 17 / Leo 06, 01 19:44 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 05:58 UTC

Dear folks,

I feel concerned about the fact, that my first written participation in this visionary model consists of the denial of its constitutional frame.

However, i cannot accept the tendered version of the constitution at its current state and highly demand an open-minded rework, based on direct democratic votes and forwarded thinking concepts. 

Right now, in my opinion, too many mistakes from former theories of the state are implemented in this document, and the potential of fluid democracy via virtual space is not noted at all. For the multicultural vision i saw in this project, i think significant parts of the constitutional frame are not created properly, which might lead to fundamental problems within the very structure of the system. I have plenty of ideas to bring in how to solve the most important issues and am curious about others citizens doubts, solutions and suggestions.

I therefore ask respectfully for an option to talk about the respective points i am concerned about on a neutral and equal level with each other.

At the current state, i can not and i will not legitimize the constitution of Asgardia.

Therefore, I, Yannick Wende, support the petition.

Sincerely

Edit: 

I found the ongoing discussion via the 2nd link on https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/6493-the-voting-system-is-a-fraud-cancel-the-voting-on-the-consitution/ 

- looking forward to participate

Last edited by:  Yannick Wende (Asgardian)  on Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 06:09 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 22:59 UTC

I, David Janicek, support this Petition.

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 23:11 UTC

I support this petition

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 23:07 UTC

Hello, 

In the meanwhile 80 people have signed the official petition at: https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/6493-the-voting-system-is-a-fraud-cancel-the-voting-on-the-consitution/

For those who voted in this thread and on the official page, please do it there to to get your opinion counted. 

For all other please consider the petition text and take part if you agree. 

Thank you all

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 23:39 UTC

@lorditerator - Just wanted to let you know that your official petition may be deleted due to you not displaying your real name nor having a photo of yourself as your profile picture. You might want to update it before it's noticed and the petition is taken down.

I also encourage everyone who supports this petition to do the same just in case your support is disqualified due to the same issues.

Jun 27, 17 / Leo 10, 01 12:19 UTC

@RebekahBerg
Ok, I changed my profile picture, thank you for the warning. My real name had set to visible to registered asgardians. Is that enough? And why do supporters have to do this as well? To get counted you have to be a verified, so level 2, citizen. So only logged in users can partake. What has the profile picture to do with the possibility to partake? I mean... purely hypothetical everyone can put a photo of someone else online and no one has the possibility to verify that since we have no in-person verification.