Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 11:46 UTC

Re: Petition: Cancel of the current vote and creating of a new craft of the consititution  

I support this petition.

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 14:27 UTC

when I hit the support button it changes to "you have" No matter if I change my nickname or photo I still can't support again. The administration knows exactly who I am (as far as the info provided) so nothing more should be needed.

Jun 28, 17 / Leo 11, 01 14:45 UTC

@NismoN12
Please, don't disturb with your logic and facts their ability to place more hurdles on your path. ;-)

Jul 2, 17 / Leo 15, 01 18:27 UTC

I support the petition.

I simply do not like the way that constituion is formed.

Jul 3, 17 / Leo 16, 01 19:09 UTC

This petition is active for a lot of time now. I am curios: How long will it be until consequences are to be expected?

Jul 3, 17 / Leo 16, 01 23:16 UTC

When it reaches 1000 votes it will be considered by Parliament.

Of course, it is at 132 right now, and with the number of unique visitors dwindling from the forums it is highly unlikely that any petition will be heard under the current rules.

But, I also may just be getting pessimistic in my time of being here. Very little changes, despite anything said.

WSU

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 14:32 UTC

And... exactly how will parliament be selected, and elected? That part is really, really vague! The current "elections" don't explicitly state you are contesting for a position in parliament. Besides, looking at many of those people... it's only going to be a popularity/beauty contest anyway...

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 14:51 UTC

How parliament will be elected hasn't officially been announced. From the information that has been communicated to me so far, what I can tell you is this:

1.  Parliamentary elections will happen before December of this year 
  2. Parliament will be elected from community members who choose to run
  3. There will be a Parliament Chairman position
  4. Parliament will be making most, if not all, of the big decisions in regards to Asgardia

Once there is more information I will make sure it comes out well before the time.

Cheers!
Rebekah Berg
Head of Community Affairs
NGO Asgardia

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 18:29 UTC

I don't support this petition to avoid a slow down of the orbiting actions. The ratification of the constitution is still an acceptance of a draft to work on, not an official final document to ratify.

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 20:13 UTC

I support this petition.

Asgardia being a kingdom is not an issue at all unless you force it into some very archaic stereotype of kingdom saved in your badly educated head. Moreover, kingdom completely fits what Asgardia currently is and how it will remain for about next 50 years. But I do agree that the consitution is a mistake. I don't even think it should be created at this point. Asgardia should be just an organisation for next few years, community needs time to take shape, leaders must learn to communicate with us more and gain trust, we need to organise on Earth better first. Only then it will make sense to try make Asgardia into a country. The process is going way too fast while there are issues which need time from sociological point of view. Current constitution is not even a valid document that US should ever accept. It's too vague, full of many loopholes and I don't know who the hell wrote it but those people should be fired. Have they ever read any constitution of any country ever? x.x

Last edited by:  Kristina Gasparian (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jul 5, 17 / Leo 18, 01 16:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 20:35 UTC

I support this petition. Aaron Tucker, USA

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 22:02 UTC

I support this petition.

Jul 4, 17 / Leo 17, 01 23:26 UTC

I support this petition 

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 20:41 UTC

I support this petition

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 20:42 UTC

I support this petition