Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 00:46 UTC

Re: Petition: Cancel of the current vote and creating of a new craft of the consititution  

I support this petition.

Silvano Arrigoni, Italy.

Jul 9, 17 / Leo 22, 01 11:58 UTC

For all those stating they want to support the petition, you cannot just make a post here.

You also have to go to https://asgardia.space/en/petitions/6493-the-voting-system-is-a-fraud-cancel-the-voting-on-the-consitution/ and vote for it there.

SKP

Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 06:02 UTC

I support the petition.

Jul 11, 17 / Leo 24, 01 14:03 UTC

I support this petition. Cristian Diego Carpenedo.

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 15:10 UTC

By some obscure reason, although I supported the official petition, when I reloaded the page THE COUNT GOES BACK AND DIDN'T COUNT MY SUPPORT VOTE. I tried to post a comment there but it wasn't even been posted.

What's going on? Don't I have rights (of freedom of speach) if i don't accept the current "constitution" (in lowercase, as it doesn't deserve the name)?

Jul 27, 17 / Vir 12, 01 21:35 UTC

I support this petition. But why is this petition not reaching the 1000 votes target? Are the supporters of this petition actually a minority in the community?

Jul 27, 17 / Vir 12, 01 23:04 UTC

@Zet(Asgardian) on 27 July 2017, 9:35 p.m.

I support this petition. But why is this petition not reaching the 1000 votes target? Are the supporters of this petition actually a minority in the community?

Considering that barely over 200 people actually participate in these forums and around 17K+ people stay on Facebook and even fewer actually contribute anything here, it's no wonder that petitions here are highly unlikely to reach 1K supporters. I would estimate the number of sheep signing up for this Space Nation "game" will help Asgardia reach their magical 100K approval-clicks long before this petition reaches the required 1K...

Furthermore, it's highly unlikely that people that visit this site are even aware of the problems, muchless the petitions, with Asgardia. And while I do support (and have clicked the support button for) this petition, I'm not sure everyone here even knows the difference between expressing their support in this forum post and knowing where to find the petition page with the ever changing processes...

Aug 10, 17 / Vir 26, 01 22:34 UTC

I am Asgardian citizen and i support this petition.

Jul 14, 18 / Leo 27, 02 10:35 UTC

I fully support this petition. The current Constitution is a shame, borderline tyrannic, with very outdated laws and terms.

Even worse : we cannot vote "no". How is this a vote if you have only one choice ?

I'm seriously worried about Asgardia, now that I see what the people behind it want to do with it.

Nov 20, 18 / Sag 16, 02 12:30 UTC

I support this petition.