Should we be able to cast multiple votes?

Total number of votes: 8

50% YES

50% NO

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 11:43 UTC

PROPOSAL FOR MULTIPLE VOTES FOR EACH LEVEL CANDIDATES  

THESE ELECTIONS ARE BEYOND EXCITING, JUST TO GET INTO THE POSSIBILITIES AND POTENTIAL WE HAVE IN FRONT OF US IS MIND BLOWING.

HOWEVER, ONE THING THAT'S FRUSTRATING Is that we have a multitude of candidates running all equally as intelligent in their own niche. I would like to show my support to different candidates that represent ideas similar to mine. THE PROBLEM IS WE ONLY HAVE ONE VOTE,  YET MANY LEADERSHIP POSITIONS WE ARE RUNNING FOR!

How does this make any sense or even seem like a fair representation if we can only cast a single vote,

WHY NOT A COUPLE VOTES FOR EACH POSITION?

I believe this would not only help establish area groups & connect candidates of similar ideology but it would also get more Asgardians involved in the election if they felt like their voices were getting adaquette representation. .  FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN AMUNG FELLOW CANDIDATES IS SUPPORT VOTES FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO BECAME CITIZENS WITH US, THEN THESE GREAT IDEAS SEEM TO ISOLATE OUR CAMPAIGNS INTO FAMILIAR CIRCLES... I MEAN HECK I'D LIKE TO VOTE FOR THE PEOPLE I THINK HAVE A SOLID CAMPAIGN BUT I CANT CHOSE JUST ONE! Let alone the obligation to support local candidates, friends, & family too.

IT'S KIND OF HARD TO VOTE FOR ALL THE IDEAS WE WANT REPRESENTED WITH ONE SINGLE VOTE!

MULTIPLE VOTES FOR EACH CAMPAIGN LEVEL WILL ALLOW US TO BETTER SUPPORT A VARIETY OF CANDIDATES THAT WE ALIGN OUR OWN IDEAS WITH. CASTING MULTIPLE VOTES AT EACH CAMPAIGN LEVEL WILL ALLOW A BROADER REPRESENTATION OF OUR COMMON IDEAS !

Proposal for Allotted Votes for Candidates Teir levels

1. 3 for Debutants, 9 for Strategists, & 18 for Trendsetters 
  2. 9 for Debutants, 6 for Strategists, & 3 for Trendsetters
  3. 20 for Debutants, 10 for Strategists, & 5 for Trendsetters
  4. 10 for Debutants, 15 for Strategists, & 20 for Trendsetters
  5. 5 for Debutants, 5 for Strategists, & 5 for Trendsetters

Voice which option YOU SUPPORT, if you'd like to input with your own options for permitable vote quantities then I will update with your suggestions too!

If y'all like what I have to say so far, then please consider dropping me a vote, only 3 votes away from debutant LEVEL & would greatly appreciate the love!

THANKS! - Luke Carpentér

P.LU.R

Last edited by:  Luke Carpenter (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 13:02 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Grammar, input feedback request

Jun 30, 17 / Leo 13, 01 13:09 UTC

Okay I'm done editing I think this looks pretty solid... question that springs up though is the quantity of candidates running in each campaign? Debutants require less votes compared to trendsetters but wouldn't it make the pool of candidates at those higher levels a little more, competitive?prodigeous?dedicated?(lack of better word) If we got more candidates through to the higher levels would the be constructive or chaotic ?