Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 08:47 UTC

COSMOS FREE COMIC philosophy and science  

I leave you my free comic in PDF format so you can give feedback and suggest new themes to complete and enhance it. I hope you like it.
Please think about it, or correct me about it. The comic is in Spanish  
Here the link [LINK REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT]
Syafriza Bakri, July 20th, 2017 - 2:13 PM

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 14:14 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Removal of a commercial link

Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 13:25 UTC

Sorry to say but, as you're selling the printed book, isn't it "advertising" anyway?

Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 14:12 UTC

Hi @sputnik ! As this is considered advertising without consent from the Admin and moderator staff as per the group Code of Conduct:

4.b.Selling of goods / Advertising: Please don’t use other users of this service to try and sell material or services. Advertising is discouraged, yet may be permitted if discussed with a moderator first; staff decisions are final. Topics containing links to unsanctioned Asgardia content or to any kind of unrelated content, particularly sales or marketing material, might be locked or deleted without notice.

If you wish to affiliate with us and make your project official, you are welcome to send the details to adminteam@asgardia.space for review. As this content is currently not affiliated, we will be removing this content. If you feel that you are being unfairly treated by this please contact a member of the moderation / Admin team and we will be happy to address the issue with you further.

Thank you for your understanding!

Last edited by:  Syafriza Pratama (Asgardian)  on Jul 20, 17 / Vir 05, 01 15:42 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jul 23, 17 / Vir 08, 01 22:55 UTC

Interesting to hear about the book. I'll need to look into it.

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 07:39 UTC

He seems to me that Sputnik has special talents would be beneficial to ATSN someday . Don't be discouraged  keep on working . There would be a right place and time to show  your skill in any form  someday.