Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 21:38 UTC

Re: Does TIME exists?  

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:41 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 08:19 UTC

Please respect each other and different opinons. If someone is bored there are many other topics to participate. Thank you.

Jan 25, 17 / Aqu 25, 01 10:01 UTC

Damn good question!!!

And kind of both questions are valid.

As a constant or a force TIME DOES NOT EXIST,

Still, many things just exist as an image on our heads. Basically you guys are measuring time in our solar system.. .How you measure time with three suns? Still, time is passing and past, present future exist as correlative atom connections...

So... Drum rolls...

Time is what you call when particles goes from A to B and that only exist when movement appears.

Its true that time is what your perceive when things move. But humans did not find a way to measure time in a correct way.

Science is taking to long to understand this basic principle and relation... TIME = MOVEMENT FROM A TO B but can only be measured depending on perception.

As mathematics, when 1+1 = 2 in every corner of the universe, Time does not exist or we don't have a clue how to measure in the correct scale. So, time as we perceive only exist for us in presence of conscious. You are conscious of what happens during atomic interactions then you say some time passed from A to B.

Still, past present future happens in the Universe.

Jan 28, 17 / Pis 00, 01 17:10 UTC

I subscribe to the B Theory of Time.

The only somewhat accurate simple equivocation of time is that time is velocity. More or less. As it pertains to objects.

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 10:22 UTC

Dear Asgardians,sir, With due regard ,according to my opinion,TIME has it's three parts, PRESENT,PAST and FUTURE. Present changes into Past and it makes FUTURE also.So it proves the existence of time. It does not exist into the human heads.Human heads and the universe is mortal but TIME is invissible and immortal too.Our clocks are the means to calculate it Change is the law of nature so time changes but time exists always Thanks.

Mar 6, 17 / Ari 09, 01 10:38 UTC

Dear @omprakashgupta, present, past and future is our human and modern way of perceiving the sequence of actions. Even different cultures perceive differently that reality. I will say again, the past doesn't exist, it's only our memory (chemical mix our brain): The future (events which are about to happen) also doesn't exist, there are our predictions and imaginations what is going to happen. Present (what is happening now) only exists. According to this, I don't believe creating the time machine is possible.

Mar 6, 17 / Ari 09, 01 13:33 UTC

I have postulated that time is actually a velocity, which I generally refer to as one's temporal velocity. All matter possesses this temporal velocity, which we inherit upon conception.

We can alter our temporal velocity by increasing or decreasing our physical velocity. The energies with which we move through time are tied to those which we use to travel through space, so an increase in one velocity requires a reduction in the other.

This also demonstrates why time moves forward, and why travelling slower through time, or even backwards, would require a tremendous amount of energy. Under this theory, you would have to reduce your physical velocity to exceedingly high numbers (so, moving faster than the speed of light) in order to reduce your temporal velocity to negative numbers (i.e. going back in time).You would, essentially, remove yourself from our universe in order to travel back in time, then have to re-emerge back in this universe at the time at which you wanted to arrive, somehow using the laws of physics in the alternate universe (which you cannot know beforehand) to slow your speed back below the speed of light.

So, yes, time exists, and is mildly manipulable by individuals, by their control over their own speed. The old adage of, "if you move faster, time moves slower, and the longer you will live," does actually apply in this theory.