Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 22:34 UTC

Hebrew Culture Base of the Latest Modern World Civilization  

The philosophies of all civilizations and cultures that passed through this planet before us, have been connected with the Hebrew philosophy.

To clarify, teach or remember the ancestral originsof modern communities, helps to understand the conflictin the world. Enough reason to live in that search that peoples and nations have in their own territories.

If we do not aware where we came from, how we are sure that the path taken is the right one? Now that we are looking to move out of the Earth!..

By Eliyahu Peretz

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 22:53 UTC

So you are saying the Australian Aborigines and American civilisations were aware of the existence of Hebrew Culture?

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 23:47 UTC

I agree with the Rebel Alliance, although there is a truth between the lines, European cultures if they were quite influenced by all these peoples from Persia to the Berbers or the celtics (for thousands of years) and to the north by the savages (slavs and nordics), at least their governments in turn, but in What references to civilization are all influenced to a greater or lesser extent, sometimes it is expressed in art or technique, others in the way of doing things or language. It is a great mistake to say that we are only now interconnected, if it can be said in real time, but communication, commerce, migration and mixtures of customs and knowledge always existed, as well as self definition as a group with own customs and beliefs. For example the tupi-guarani languaje and somethings belielfs impact from Paraguay to Cuba (now some name of locations have guaranian origin) here was a lingua franca from pampa to near mexico arround (400 CE to 1400 CE) and they didnt build their houses with stones; north of peru has pyramids over 5000 years old, and their descendants sailed to oceania too.

Last edited by:  kseltar - (Asgardian)  on Jun 22, 17 / Leo 05, 01 00:21 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 08:14 UTC

I totally disagree that all civilizations are bazed on Hebrew Culture. There has been  some influence on  the western civilization because of the spread of Christianity and the fact that all Christians had to read- or at least have an idea of- the Old Testament, that was a basic part of the Holy Bible.

On the other hand, Hebrew Culture has not influenced Science, Philosophy or Art. There have been other civilizations who offered to the human civilization, such as Egyptians (Geometry, Medicine), Mesopotamians (Astronomy) and Greeks (Philosophy, Politics, Drama, Democracy and many more). 

In my opinion, since we are now citizens of a nation that respects all nations on Earth, we should be more than objective and stay unprejudiced, despite  the nation we belong to, on Earth. We should respect all nations and cultures, because each one has offered more or less to what our Culture is in present.  

(I myself am a Greek, but I find it a shortsighted aspect to talk about ancient Greeks all the time. Especially in Asgardian nation, we should all respect every human civilization!)

Sep 20, 17 / Sco 11, 01 04:56 UTC

Information surrounding Jews, Yahudi, Hebrew,Ibrani, Zionism,Israel, Anti Semitism etc  have been a great interest to me, but I found this forum is quite. I wish I could learn more from you guys from lively discussion here. @ Eliyahu  ,please provide more detail behind your statement here , against the backdrop of big name of this ancient and advance civilization