Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 02:03 UTC

To: The President of the United States and the President of NASA.  

Valencia, December 10, 2016

To: The President of the United States and the President of NASA

From: Higher Technical University in Computer Science Subject: Idea and Invention to reach all the planets of the Solar System

I understand that you have a "Space Shuttle external tank" that weighs 762,136 kg and has 350,000 kg of hydrogen and 350,000 kg of liquid oxygen.

I invented a "Micro Rocket Nozzle" to burn 0.001 kg per second, that is, to burn 18 minutes per liter.

If we perform mathematical calculations, we obtain that its Space Shuttle external tank will last 7 years using two of my "micro rocket nozzle", creating a total force of 10 Newton.

I am not a physicist, but I read on the internet that the VASIMR plasma propellant invented by Franklin Chang-Diaz would reach the planet Mars in 40 days using 10 Newton's force. Same as my two "micro rocket nozzles" I mentioned, because they also produce 10 Newton's force.

My proposal is to use your "Space Shuttle" attached to your "Space Shuttle external tank" and put two "micro nozzle rocket" that I invented, to produce 10 Newton of force and reach the planet Mars in 40 days. 7 years of fuel will be left to reach other, more distant planets.

And take the "Space Shuttle" to several planets, without inventing another spacecraft. Just make modifications to the "Space Shuttle external tank" to put two "Micro Rocket Nozzle".

The changes are small and the idea is great.

I sell my invention of the "Micro Rocket Nozzle", in this case the size of 1 centimeter in diameter and 5 centimeter in length. Scientific changes can be made for greater force, but will remain a "Rocket Micro-nozzle".

The price is ($ 100,000,000) One hundred Million Dollars.

My email is: victor.elias.espinoza.guedez@outlook.com

Good luck getting to the planets of the Solar System.

Very affectionately, Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

ANNEXED

I want to change the gunpowder of a machine-gun bullet, for the 0.001 liter of fuel being used by the NASA Shuttle.

So my rocket nozzle will be 1 centimeter in diameter and 4 centimeter long, like the bullet in a machine gun.

The ISP that I calculate is the same that create 2 machine guns firing, that is to say, 5 Newtons each machine gun and a total of 10 Newtons. You can add 2 more machine guns to create a 20 Newton ISP, because there would be 4 rocket nozzles the size of a machine gun. This would spend 0.004 liters of fuel per second. And it would last 3 years the external tank attached to the space shuttle.

The VASIMR propellant produces 5 Newton of force and they were going to use 2 VASIMR to push the ISS, that is to say, 10 Newton.

In conclusion:

My space propellant creates an impulse just like when we fire 4 machine guns or 2 machine guns. Each machine gun, I think creates a 5 Newton impulse. Same as VASIMR.

NOTE: They are not machine guns, but a rocket micro-nozzle the size of a bullet.

MOTE 2: Results presented in January 2011 confirmed that the design point for optimal efficiency on the VX-200 is 50 km/s exhaust velocity, or an Isp of 5000s. I think my ISP of my each miniature rocket nozzle 1 centimeter in diameter is 5000s too.

NOTE 3: The international space station weighs 450 tons and the shuttle weighs 2 tons. NASA was to use the VASIMR at the international space station using 2 5 Newton motors each according to the photo. My mini rocket nozzle also produces 5 Newtons each. However, 450 tons is greater than 2 tons, therefore produces less mass. If this is so, my miniature rocket nozzle would work by pushing the 2-tonne Shuttle. http://sen.com/blogs/irene-klotz/nasa-nixes-ad-astra-rocket-test-on-the-space-station

Why would NASA move 450 tons of weight into space using 10 Newtons of force, or 1 kilogram of force?

I think my proposal of bullets full of fuel, yes they will push the shuttle of 2 tons of weight.

I speak of weight not mass.

I do not have a scientific answer.....Does it work or not?.....Write me a message in the menu on the left of this web page.....Thanks.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 22:26 UTC

There's only one way to determine your design would work or not - build one and test it.

IF your plan is really to get $100,000,000USD, You'd need to prove it actually works before anyone at NASA (or anyone anywhere)would be interested or at least provide supporting math, data on experiments(simulated or otherwise) and getting any serious consideration without a peer reviewed paper on it's methodology isn't too likely, you'll likely be more able to secure a much lower value license(but per-unit would allow for greater long term income) allowing others to produce this.

However, if this is based on VASMIR technology, why would we just not design our own? Sounds cheaper than $100,000,000USD. Sounds cheaper than 1/10th that. Sounds cheaper than 1/100th of that. Really, VASMIR is unsuitable for a lot of our purpose, we need things without exhaust that can operate indefinitely on electrical propulsion ideally. The ISS might weigh near 450Tonnes, but these engines are intended to provide an incredibly small delta, over a long period of time(most likely in incredibly short intermittent bursts).

Jan 3, 17 / Aqu 03, 01 15:48 UTC

See the following image that is in the following link: http://img.webme.com/pic/t/theory-espinoza/Dibujo%20de%20la%20tobera.jpg

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 04:43 UTC

victo bro, err...this forum forbid uploading pic or video? good security? limited server space? is there a instr pic or demo animation about your project, sorry 4 bother, but not quite understand, remode machine gun to engine? is it new in chemical way or physical way? Thanks ^_^

Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 10:01 UTC

http://img.webme.com/pic/t/theory-espinoza/Dibujo%20de%20la%20tobera.jpg

Or

www.theory-espinoza.es.tl

Or

www.teoria-espinoza.es.tl

Last edited by:  Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez (Asgardian)  on Jan 6, 17 / Aqu 06, 01 10:03 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 04:07 UTC

Lacking ability to upload pictures or video is most likely a measure of sanity, considering how many users appear to be migrating from facebook. It would also waste quite a lot of space - most things requiring reference can do so via links, at least for now. I'm to understand we should have some more productive options with regards to generating and working on documents eventually.

There appears to be nothing "new" of this method, simply taking an existing design and scaling it down from what I can make out. I'm at this stage unsure if it's just a scaled down booster, or scaled down VASMIR technology. Further there doesn't appear to be any prototyping, let alone testing. No supporting data from simulations.

Quite why we couldn't just do that ourselves, or why they seem to think the president of the united states (Trump sounds just the man for this. lol) or president of NASA would be present to view this post - let alone prepared to pay $100,000,000 for a doodle in a powerpoint slide - I'm entirely at a loss to suggest. Looks like I could print that for $0.50.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 18:53 UTC

The prototype is the bullet, you just have to change the gunpowder and place hydrogen and oxygen.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 03:34 UTC

Help me with the calculations of a new discovery.

I discovered a new propellant spatial the size of a revolver bullet, that is, of 1 diameter of thickness. And I want to know if 2 or 3 or 4 of these bullets would propel the Space Shuttle attached to NASA's Red External Tank.

I posted on my website, that if we change the gunpowder by the fuel of the Shuttle's External Tank, each bullet propulsor, will produce a force of 5 Newton using hydrogen and oxygen.

What I want to know is: if a nozzle the size of a revolver bullet produces 5 Newtons of force. And if so, how long would the trip to the planet Mars last knowing the following data:

Distance: 80,000,000 km Weight: 2 Tons Mass : ? Strength: I think 5 newton per mini nozzle

Last edited by:  Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez (Asgardian)  on Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 03:35 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 07:43 UTC

Comment deleted

Updated  on Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 16:48 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: "This user no longer wishes to be associated with a tin pot banana republic"

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 00:31 UTC

I never said "change the gunpowder of a bullet". I said "change the gunpowder for hydrogen and oxygen in a mini-nozzle for rockets, the size of a revolver bullet." So that the fuel lasts longer and reaches the planets of the Solar System. (In theory).

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 12:32 UTC

Fuel lasting longer isn't really much of concern - nowhere near as much as total impulse. Commonly with accelleration, the quicker you do that, the less fuel you'll use to get there - by virtue of covering more distance faster. More momentum carrying you further. For a proof of concept fire up KSP, build a rocket. Set throttle to full. launch. see how far you get. Try it again with the same design, and when you leave atmos drop the throttle back to 10% and see how much shorter you come up compared to the last run.

It doesn't really matter how long the rocket takes to accellerate, hitting mars at it's closest you'll want to take three years to get there. Here's why. If you miss, by the time you fall back in, you have a hope of hitting the Earth.

But to directly answer your question, no, not really... Well... Yes, it will propel - one will propel. It'll be really insignificant, and lose in a competition with gravity. But, should it already be moving fast enough then it's feasible it can add to it. Four would be 20 Newton - or 20KG.meter/second... The space shuttle used to weigh about 110,000KG's. So to shove that forwards at one meter/second would take about 22,000 of them little things. Add in the weight of the tank(762,100KG) and them 22,000 will be like 4 trying to push the shuttle - it'll add to it, just really insignificantly.

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 14:37 UTC

Eyer, I want to know if a mini nozzle 1 centimeter in diameter will move the Shuttle until the planet Mars in 39 days like the VASIMR plasma propellant of 5 Newton of force? I speak of force.

http://img.webme.com/pic/t/theory-espinoza/Dibujo%20de%20la%20tobera.jpg

Last edited by:  Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez (Asgardian)  on Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 21:58 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 02:30 UTC

How much force has a jet propellant 1 centimeter in diameter?