Nov 12, 17 / Sag 08, 01 10:46 UTC

Документы  

.Здравствуйте. Очень сильно хочется узнать зачем нужны земные документы чтобы баллотироваться в парламентских выборах? Нужно придумать свои документы

Documentation

.Hello. I really want to know why earthly documents are needed to run in the parliamentary elections? I need to come up with my documents

*Note* This translation was made by Google Translate. Please make sure when using the forums to copy/paste the English translation below your comment in your native language. This ensures that all persons interested in reading your post are able to understand it. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by:  Shane Watt (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Nov 13, 17 / Sag 09, 01 01:36 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: mod edit, translation. shane watt 11.12.17

Nov 13, 17 / Sag 09, 01 01:41 UTC

• @roflec The purpose for documents is to confirm you are whom you say you are as I understand it. Here is some info for you, you may find further information at https://asgardia.space/en/elections/
  • To nominate yourself as a Member of Parliament, you must compete your campaign profile which you clearly describe your platform and the goals that you will try to accomplish during your term. All campaign information should be provided in English.
  • Campaign profiles can be edited up to 30 days prior to the conclusion of the parliamentary elections. If a candidate changes his/her campaign profile, voters will be notified of the changes and have the right to give their votes to a different candidate.
  • You must also submit the following documentation:
    A headshot photo
    CV/Resume
    A copy of an identification document.
    wo recommendations
  Last edited by:  Shane Watt (Asgardian, Global Mod)  on Nov 13, 17 / Sag 09, 01 01:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time