Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 09:04 UTC

election juin 2017  

bonjour comment être candidat aux élections ?

Translation: Hello, how do we run for elections?

NOTE: Please post in English per the forum rules.

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 21:25 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: translation

Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 21:32 UTC

We have not yet set a specific date for opening the election process. Please stay tuned for further announcements about this topic. If you have any further questions let us know.

May 12, 17 / Gem 20, 01 10:14 UTC

We're less than 2 months away from elections and no information about the people we are to vote for.

May 12, 17 / Gem 20, 01 11:34 UTC

I believe we are voting on the Constitution, not the positions.

ZSA

May 15, 17 / Gem 23, 01 15:45 UTC

So is it supposed we won't review the Constitution, before to vote for it? (one month seems very few time to do it, btw).

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 11:43 UTC

As a strong believer in the Asgardian nation, I would like to run for parliament to insure that the constitutional section outlining the right to ones individualism through freedom of speech is upheld in all decision making processes. I believe in protecting these rights and protecting the constitution on this matter. However I also have some constitutional concerns with the power that the leader processes. To dismiss elected parliamentary representatives based on self interpretation of the constitution may cause issues, and thus as a candidate I advocate de-centralisation of governmental powers to all individuals. Whilst standing for a strong administrative government that does not infringe upon individual liberty's. So that our liberty a beautiful value from the past may be carried into this next and exciting age. 

Vote 1: MJ Rutherford, Vigilance Party!