Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 18:53 UTC

June 2017 Elections  

Just curious if there is any information on when or how these elections will take place? My entire adult life has been spent in the security industry and I would like to offer my services and knowledge into the security of Asgardia. I would like to run for a position inside the MoJ.

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 02:57 UTC

I to have curiosity in how the June 2017 will take place and when it will happen, however I don't think it hasn't been any thing related to this released. I wonder if one of the admin's could answer this enquiry.

I also wonder if Asgardian citizens could run for elections because I would like to run for position in the welfare system ( if the 12 ministry is welfare I would like to run for that). As a person who has suffered severe poverty due to the welfare system in the United kingdom , I feel the Asgardian welfare should be supportive and be beneficial to a person who is in poverty.

Regards

Fpitts

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 03:58 UTC

Hello @Francis Pitts @Dirtymoose, We await an announcement on the subject of elections for now, I encourage you to check out our Forum Announcements section and News section in the meantime in order that you may stay updated with any upcoming developments . https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/ https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/asgardia-news-9/ Wonderful to meet you both here, I look forward to hearing your further thoughts and ideas on the forum.

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 04:16 UTC

Hi

Thank you @shanewatt for answering this enquiry.

Regards

Fpitts

Last edited by:  Francis Pitts (Asgardian)  on Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 04:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 14, 17 / Pis 17, 01 04:40 UTC

Happy I could assist you @Francis Pitts Kind regards to you also, shane

Jun 15, 17 / Can 26, 01 19:02 UTC

I too have security experience and would like to run for an office. Think they would allow us to run together so to speak? I'm more than willing to team up to help asgardia.