Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 07:40 UTC

Additional information about citizens  

I proposes to and some fields into Asgardia citizenship form to understand who we are and how each of us can be useful for nation. For example such fields as: - Education - place of work - work position

If you like, offer additional fields. This field can be not mandatory, but this information can help us build whole Ministries, found right people for right positions.

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 02:47 UTC

Hi I agree there is a need to understand who we are and what is our usefulness to this nation, but we should not reject those who have less usefulness to asgardia as they may have the same talents as others.

On the 12th December 2016 the founding father and intern leader of Asgardia asked for asgardians to fill out a identification form (ID). On this form it asked what languages do you speak, amongst other things it asked . It seems that in some nature the asgardian "heads" have started seek the usefulness of its future citizens ( then again I may be wrong.. If I am my apologies in advance).

They may in future ask indepth of the background of asgardian's in the citizenship application... I don't know because this is the first thing I applied for in a very long while.

Copied from the FAQ under the section "online registration and citizenship" (below)

1. I registered and got my confirmation email. Am I a citizen now? Do I get a passport or an ID? Registration on the Asgardia website makes you a part of the Asgardia community. Once we are recognized, we will post procedures for obtaining citizenship – they will be similar to citizenship procedures in other countries. Once you are a citizen, you will get a passport, like you would in any country.

Hope this may help.

Regards

Fpitts

Ps- the link to the 12th December 2016 address is here - https://asgardia.space/en/page/chronicles/igor-ashurbeylis-address-to-asgardians-2016-12-12

Last edited by:  Francis Pitts (Asgardian)  on Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 02:48 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Grammatical errors