Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 15:52 UTC

Can you tell me whether the certificate of Asgardia will sent to my email?  

Can you tell me whether the certificate of Asgardia will sent to my email?

Thanks.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 19:03 UTC

Hello anhun, I just recently received an email notifying me that certificates are available within your "My Application" it will be on the right side of questionnaire. Have a good day. Andrew

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 13:26 UTC

You should receive an E-mail with directions, but these are being sent out in batches. The Directions are: *Go to the main Asgardia page https://asgardia.space/en/ *Select 'Citizenship' tab. *Check the information for spelling and accuracy. *Follow the directions below the certificate information. * Finished! Continue browsing or Log out!

Make sure to check your spam or promotion folder (gmail) in your email.

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 13:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 15:52 UTC

Hello,

I did not recive an email about my certificate, and i the get certificate tab in my profile i can't check the box for spelling and accuracy to submit.

Regards,

Mario Lazareski

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 21:59 UTC

hello, i'm having same issue. i can't check spelling box in my profile tab and because of that didn't get my certificate either. help me please?

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 11:32 UTC

sorry to bother you, but i tried that and nothing changed. still having same problem about certificate.

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 15:56 UTC

I am hoping this is the correct feed for my question.

I have tried to submit my application and I have not yet received an email. Also every time I click into my profile, half of my data has disappeared. I re enter it with the same out come!

Thankyou in advance for your help.

Jul 20, 18 / Vir 05, 02 16:58 UTC

Guys why not talk about when getting asgardian passport and how? Any body got any answer. I was waiting so long for my passport but I am disappointed and upset my dream still in dark.