Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 19:01 UTC

citizenship question  

Good day my dear asgardian i want to ask about our citizens right .can it be given to any member of our family .wife. kids later when the open free registration will be terminated? And what is our duty as asgardian to help this nation to take it place in the huge galaxy and this world

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 23:02 UTC

I sure hope that you can make your family become Asgardians since some of them might not have registered.

I believe it is our duty as citizens to pay taxes to help build our nation faster. I know everyone hates taxes, I do too. But if we think about it rationally, we are talking about launching satellites which are obviously costly and will require lots of funding. I will be willing to pay taxes if it means I go to space though. We need to seriously consider going to space as soon as possible before other nations start putting their civilian citizens there and complicate things in regards to borders and peace.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:06 UTC

Me and my wife are asgardians. Our son was born two days ago. Will he become an asgardian automatically?

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:10 UTC

Hi All,

Please see the FAQ's on the Asgardia.Space website. I specifically direct you to point number 2 under the title "Registration and Citizenship"

I registered and got my confirmation email. Am I a citizen now? Do I get a passport or an ID? Registration on the Asgardia website makes you a part of the Asgardia community. Once we are recognized, we will post procedures for obtaining citizenship – they will be similar to citizenship procedures in other countries. Once you are a citizen, you will get a passport, like you would in any country.

I trust this answers your questions.

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 01:51 UTC

Me and my twin brother are asgardians, We both are single And I hope we can make it our family up here, In space. I WISH.