Apr 30, 17 / Gem 08, 01 08:05 UTC

Dual Citizenship for those countries Does n't have it  

Example: India won't allow Dual Citizenship. Should Indians have to withdraw from asgardia

Last edited by:  MARIMUTHU SELVAM (Asgardian)  on Apr 30, 17 / Gem 08, 01 08:06 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 12:20 UTC

It is not necessary to withdraw from Asgardia due to dual citizenship issues. At the moment Asgardia is not yet a nation. Therefore we are only members participating in a virtual social media community. In the future, Asgardia does accept dual citizenship, and it is usually permissible to reside in another country as a resident, but not have a passport of that country. So for now, there should be no problems with your citizenship status in your country since we are only an online community at the moment. If you have any other questions let us know.

May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 14:44 UTC

Should I vote or not? Will it make any trouble in future? Does Without passport mean living in my Nation as a Non-Resident Indian?   Higher Authority people should consult Indian minister of external affairs Mrs.Sushma Swaraj and give a proper explanation.. Then, even more, people will enroll and we people would get clear of it

Last edited by:  MARIMUTHU SELVAM (Asgardian)  on May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 14:54 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

May 1, 17 / Gem 09, 01 18:44 UTC

All of the details about dual citizenship as related to Asgardia will be announced. At the moment there is no citizenship, only membership for the online community so your participation is accepted.

Jun 20, 17 / Leo 03, 01 23:16 UTC

I am wondering the same thing. Here in Norway, not everyone can have a dual citizenship. But you need to contact the gouvernment if you get a citizenship in another country. I didn't quite understood that about dual citizenship on the Constitution. Does it mean that your current citizenship will be revoked?