Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 23:56 UTC

I want begin a project to have a electronic ID application  

I want begin a project to has a electronic ID application in our mobile devices and add the biometrics information in a central citizen database, and with that the citizens could vote for the national laws and follow all the nation estatus, then I need talk with some administrator and people that want work in that.

Thanks Deybeer Gonzalez

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 00:38 UTC

Please, before starting any project, write a comprehensive proposal that can be submitted to the Asgardia officials and the Lead Community Administrator: Rebekah Berg. We appreciate your enthusiasm, but right now Asgrdia cannot directly support any project until it's specifically cleared by officials. If you'd like to proceed forward, you will have to do so in a way that won't involve Asgardia. Thank you.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 15:16 UTC

Ok thanks for the information I have some questions, but what are the contact to send my proposal and the steps, do you have some format to present that ?, do you have some post where all of these information are available?

Last edited by:  Deybeer Gonzalez Lopez (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 15:17 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 18:26 UTC

I second this notion But Can you be more specific about your terms and conditions

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 07:47 UTC

@Deybeer, Did you move forward with this somehow? Can you pls contact with me about this, I have some ideas. Skype: Zaychenko.igor

Last edited by:  Igor Zaychenko (Asgardian)  on Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 07:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 21:42 UTC

That would be enough for the moment to show the certificate, maybe the logo would be the flag. Also not to bring down the interest of the media.

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 22:05 UTC

@Deybeer, my apologies for not seeing this earlier. Here is a link for the steps to submitting a proposal. While this link is for the current quarter, it gives you the details on how to create it, and dates to be aware of. https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/civic-asgardia-public-sector-145/topic/quarterly-project-proposal-2017a-now-open-guidelines-and-process-2556/

Mar 20, 17 / Ari 23, 01 23:17 UTC

You should really look into biometric authentication - and how it doesn't significantly improve security as concluded by pretty much every security expert worth listening to. I need your fingerprints? If I can't find a photo online I can print them from guess who's going to have to learn a new way to tie their shoes. Retina? if you've had an eye exam since it went digital there's a record - and these companies lose their database(or copies of) all the time so that's spoofable via several techniques - else guess who's getting a new dog. The list goes on.

For a sane authentication you want something that is difficult to copy or statistically infinitely improbable for unauthorised use if copied. Preferably something not left in five million places and held and or accessible by a few billion people. It also wants to actively avoid encouraging harm to reach a goal.

Jul 25, 17 / Vir 10, 01 05:00 UTC

The Estonians have for some time being using a system called "e-residency". The service basically provides a electronic ID card (chip card, lacking photo ID) to people. The card's chip contains two X.509 cryptographic certificates. They are both PIN protected, the authentication with a four digit PIN & the signing with a five digit PIN. I know that PINs are not the most secure method of authentication but perhaps the concept of a photo-lacking digital identity card could be a starting point for your proposal.

-SJO-C

Aug 8, 17 / Vir 24, 01 10:57 UTC

The identity cards must be confirmed by Parliament

Personally, I think biometrics will be at the forefront

Last edited by:  jilong chen (Asgardian)  on Aug 8, 17 / Vir 24, 01 10:59 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time