Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 17:57 UTC

Re: National Identification  

I vote yes like the other friends. ID Card and Asgardia Passport.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 06:03 UTC

Body implant chips. RFID. Nah, just kidding.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 19:48 UTC

How about this. We couple the ID system with blockchain tech to ensure it's authenticity.

Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 14:35 UTC

I do agree, both on the ID and the thread author's suggestion on tax, etc. However in my opinion, it's too early for Asgardia to do those things, even such as making citizenship ID card.

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 22:00 UTC

What About e-residencey?

Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 08:03 UTC

I suppose that one way to make ID cards required, would be to make ID cards so useful that it is hard to use any on or off line Asgardian services.

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 07:31 UTC

Why so complicated?! ID card it's a physical thing which you can lost (for example) and in this case will need to wait some time to renew it (and pay money for that). In my opinion much easier to use for this case Application for mobile. In this application you can include all what you need! Everything! And you can use NFC technology which already in a mobile phone, for payment and etc. All in one.

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 01:51 UTC

Hi

I voted yes. A added identification card would do nice however it might be best if some form of "lost,stolen" plan for that added protection in the card. In addition to a lost and stolen plan it may be best to add waste costs to the manufacture of the ID cards (costs, materials, etc. )

Regards

Fpitts

Jan 31, 17 / Pis 03, 01 15:14 UTC

I agree that we should have ID cards. They should be in ID-1 format, like the credit cards and I think that they should be biometric and have an NFC chip built in.

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 09:39 UTC

I say yes for the same fact it gives us something physical to give us the feeling our nation is real even without terrain.

Though i think to make this happen it would need funding, maybe some crowd funding from our citizens to make it happen

Feb 16, 17 / Pis 19, 01 10:28 UTC

Natioonal identification will be very useful for every asgardian .thanks.I vote" ÿes"

Feb 22, 17 / Pis 25, 01 15:04 UTC

Yes, for sure, that's will make me fill more Asgardian. That's may sound simplest but after having received my personal Asgardia ID number I really fill more Asgardian then before.

If we do so it will be very important to keep in a simple printable format, as in order to "serve entire humanity and each and everyone, regardless of his or her personal welfare and the prosperity of the country where they happened to be born", we need to make it accessible for those who may not have sufficient wealth to acquire a bank account and also those who from a country where their government may treat their liberty or even their life if they are found to acquire a second citizenship.

May 26, 17 / Can 06, 01 01:55 UTC

Could be innovative to have it encrypted in its protection using blockchain. Using blockchains, you avoid a lot of bureaucratic hurdles should laws come into play into stacks of paper/data.

Last edited by:  Marquis Miller (Asgardian)  on May 29, 17 / Can 09, 01 02:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 02:13 UTC

id card is important to show something special and serious. we can create id cards and charge it on who would like to hold it and post. price must not be in commercial. 

**MOD EDIT:**  

Deleted duplicate posts.

Last edited by:  Tianyou Song (Asgardian)  on Jun 9, 17 / Can 20, 01 02:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Deleted duplicate posts