Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 20:28 UTC

Personal Information  

I received a email to submit my application, I found that is to much information required. I wold not like to be part of another monstrous system that thinks I'm property and needs to know everything about me. I think I gave enough information, ID is just a key (privat/public) right ? Then is my job as citizen to protect my citizenship (keys).

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 20:57 UTC

Thanks Dirk Baeyens for the response, yes my fault, only few fields are really necessary. We have my email, my name as appear here and ever a picture :).

Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 01:14 UTC

The information requested is quite minimal.
They didn't asked for your actual passport, birth certificate, social insurance number or even a criminal reports from a police dept. So, nope nothing huge now :)

Last edited by:  Patrice Quesnel (Asgardian, Candidate)  on Jan 7, 17 / Aqu 07, 01 01:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 9, 17 / Aqu 09, 01 14:55 UTC

I would like someone to provide enough details about how the information being provided is secured on the servers. Your DoB as well as the details asked on the form could be misused easily by someone with enough desire to use the information.

I for one, never share my real birthdate on any web-based system unless it is (sic) a governmental system which has a published data security policy.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 20:52 UTC

Without its people there can be no nation.

Basic information is needed to identify that you are indeed a person.

It should be expected to include in this information... What your skills are and how you would like to contribute.

I cannot see anything wrong with this.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 00:16 UTC

Hi

I cannot see anything wrong with this because basic information is needed to identify your skills and contribution to the project. Without it's people there can't be a nation , it's a beating heart to the nation body. This should be expected and I personally expect more enquiries of information in the future.

Regards

Fpitts

Jun 17, 17 / Leo 00, 01 03:44 UTC

I would like to submit that under the 'My Profile' section that all fields visibility should be set to 'Nobody' by default and not view able to 'Everyone' by default as is currently the case.