Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 11:57 UTC

Please explain...  

I am serious about considering this, for many reasons. And; although the Constitution has already been ratified, I am loathe to "ratify" it for myself without fully understanding it. If possible, I would like to have someone who is part of the Ministry of Citizenship help me to comprehend it to my satisfaction and answer a few questions that I have based on what I do understand (which is mostly a few catch-22s, and at least one potential shortcoming). Again, I may simply not understand, so please do not consider this a criticism. I truly wish to understand the Constitution to it's fullest.

Thank you

Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 12:21 UTC

Hi @Silbrulf! Hoping that It will clarify, I'll give you the link of the Questions & Answers live stream of Lena De Winne https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1917214081890489&id=1786255701652995 if you have other questions feel free to ask!

Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 13:15 UTC

@Stephen De Rosa, Thank you. I will look at it as soon as I have a free moment and any questions left unanswered I assume I can post in the "Citizen and Immigration" thread? Or would it be more appropriate to continue them in this subthread, as it involves the policies and Constitution?

Jul 1, 17 / Leo 14, 01 13:33 UTC

Hello!
If you have any questions about the constitution please check here
You may find your questions answered or you may create a new thread about the constitution there.
Hope this helps!