Dec 7, 17 / Cap 05, 01 03:14 UTC

Under age becoming citizen  

I am 2 years under the required age for becoming a citizen, right now i only have the certificate stating my id, i under stand that parents that sign up and sign their children up for citizens, and I've read in another form that if someone wants to become a citizen and is under age; they must have a signed form by the parents/guardians giving stating that they agree with their child's choice. How does one turn such a form in and is this all that needed?

Dec 9, 17 / Cap 07, 01 02:46 UTC

I have asked them about my status as a citizen and they said that i could not vote, however i did not ask them about sending a parents approval letter.