Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 09:16 UTC

Re: consulate services and assistance citizens asgardia can pass border at any country or region at earth.  

i want to go to my relatives in Belarus Belarus authorities requir visa otherwise i will be stopped at the border by army force How can you assist ?

you going to fight their army to let asgardians in ? you want to discuss visa-free entry with their authorities ? what can you offer their authorities in exchange ?

I would very much like borderless access to any part of our planet but the reality is the people of power will disagree and prevent me to

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 15:21 UTC

Congratulations on receiving your certificate! Your Certificate is a symbol of your alliance and commitment to Asgardia. It is not a form of identification. If you have any questions please let us know.

Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 10:43 UTC

Can have a passport before then - it's just likely to be a useless artifact to everyone else, however. Even UN recognition isn't assurance that individual countries will accept it as a valid document - but it goes a long way in helping.

I'd agree, it's a few years away, yet - this is mostly just the things needed to be in place to to make these documents both valid and viable. Once that's down it could happen in less than six months, attacked right. Assuming one would have to construct secure facilities. But people interested in pushing this forwards should familiarise themselves with things like IACO document 9303 in order to understand what would potentially need to be happening to facilitate.