Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:48 UTC

Toward the future  

Hi and welcome. I have chosen this Ministry of two I have interest especially in. My goal is to become more knowledgeable about Asgardia. I have four decades in commercial aviation and commercial aviation quality. My experience, I believe I would be an asset in this Ministry because along with having visited 99 countries so far and knowledge of various regulations. I think my experience would be helpful in the development of Asgardia. I will study everything Asgardia and post accordingly from time to time. Goodwill to all!

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 17:44 UTC

Until Asgardia has its own geographical territory on earth or outer space, all Asgardians will be residing within the frontiers of many countries. We will be subject to the laws of the land we are residing in. But as true Asgardians, we are mentally above all earthly systems which have degraded our potential to become what we should be. We are a new creation in the making, pioneers of a vision of higher humanity, lifting ourselves through scientific knowledge while maintaining our personal values as human beings. With Dr. Igor Ashurbeli’s vision, we will lay the foundations of Asgardia so that future generations of Asgardians may rise to the stars, but at the mean time, make this world a better and peaceful place to live.