Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 10:32 UTC

Re: Question on Definition of Article 13, Section 2 & 4.  

Good question!  It sounds mystical and not financial!

Jul 6, 17 / Leo 19, 01 12:38 UTC

As far as I can tell, questions asked follow a very simple process.

1. We ask the question
  2. Administration forwards it up to whomever is above them if they don't already have a stock answer for it.
  3. Everyone waits.

Again, this is as far as I can tell. Thus far, answers have not been very forthcoming but I do hope your question bucks the trend.

NCF

Jul 10, 17 / Leo 23, 01 20:32 UTC

Here is my understanding of this article:

SOLAR must be tied to some celestial bodies like U.S. Dollars was tied to gold in the past. In my opinion, this article is related with the discussion about fiat money, commodity money and representative money. In my understanding, SOLAR is a “representative money” and your value must represent the economic value of the moon, or the sun or some other celestial bodies.

An example: There is an asteroid between Mars and Jupiter called 16 Psyche and people estimates that worth $10.000 quadrillion dollars, so could be a special law that limits the emission of SOLARs to this quantity.

Again, this is my understanding and not something official. I would also like to see some official explanation on this article.

One curiosity: some people say that bitcoin is representative money too. The limit of bitcoin is 21 million Bitcoins and "Since bitcoin is often compared to gold, total number of bitcoins matches total amount of gold mined in human history which can be imagined as a cube 21 m on a side"