Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:35 UTC

A great step forward  

Hi and welcome! I think this is one of the Ministries that I am most interested in. I have 40 years in commercial aviation and Quality Assurance/Control. They both closely intermingle with safety and security. Asgardia is very much aerospace as well. I have also been fortunate enough to have visited 99 countries so far and truly hope that Asgardia will become a reality in my lifetime. What a great leap it would be. I look forward to learning about Asgardia and contributing to it's development.

Last edited by:  Stormy Brinson (Asgardian)  on Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Added to text to better clarify.

Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 23:53 UTC

Hi there Stormy,

We look forward to working with you as things progress with our new nation! A truly exciting time for every Asgardian.

Dominic

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 20:13 UTC

Hey there Stormy!

40 years, yeesh! Compared to that my (as of now incomplete) Bachelor level studies in Security Management feels more than a bit quaint. Hope to work on this ministry and security topics with you and others regardless. It's still a fascinating field and topic.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 17:03 UTC

Hello, I have 17 years old student and Safety and Security is the Ministry that capture my attention . When i say Security I am saying physical and digital security.

I know some language like Portugese ,English, Romain and Russian(I don't speak this language a 4 years ,so I just don't know speak it fluently) .

I have also some experience with Linux Os like Kali, Ubunto, Mint and Arch. And on DOS OS I used Windows XP ,7 and 8.0 .

Edit: Also I know SQL ,and learning Python , ruby and Java and some HTML

End Edit

Edit2: I know html too.

And I hope one day to work on asgardia Ministry of Defense and Security to keep it safe.

Last edited by:  Vasile Parasca Leitao (Asgardian)  on Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 22:11 UTC, Total number of edits: 4 times
Reason: Update content

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 21:53 UTC

I´ve experience in computer security, especially in unix environments.

If someone wants to form a group to start analyzing the real infrastructure and analyze possible improvements or modifications I´m interested in participating.

Thanks

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 03:14 UTC

Hello Brothers and Sisters!

My name is Peter, I am just a simple Security Leader in one of the greatest multinational companies, and I have with some years behind me of Enforcement. I just try to be fulfill my mothers wishes. She always speaks about the importance of defending everybody and everything. If I have options to take parts of I do. With these facts there is no more honorific life goal a man like me than keeping the life in Earth Secured and Safe. I hope you will find in me and in yourself the possibility to take a part of it.

Best Regards, Peter M. Hatalyak - Asgardian Hun

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 16:47 UTC

I'm looking forward to working with you asgardia, I'm truly glad to be an asgardian, love you'll...fatemeh.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 16:15 UTC

I am happy to be here with Asgardians who wish to pursue a common goal, I would love to be part of this First Frontier :). I am a security professional and will do whatever is needed of me.

Feb 11, 17 / Pis 14, 01 09:27 UTC

Hello all Andy from Australia. I'll step forwarded with any others when the community feels the time is right in proposal of a few various types and reasons regarding: .Law Enforcement/Security
.Defense Force/Security .Intelligence/Security (Foreign) .Intelligence/Security (Domestic)

I cant list majority of my experience legally but i assure fellow asgardians that the above four catagrys are a must for a society of even the best intended too run without problems.