Will you want to support the build out and operate the URBOCOP?

Total number of votes: 70

45.7% Yes.I do everything what is needed for that, because this is our nations mission. Peace in Space and protection.

4.3% No. There are other more important goals before this one.

18.6% Yes. I will help with my knowledge to research and advance.

31.4% Yes. I will offer my active services to operate the platforms.

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 02:54 UTC

Plans that Asgaria must take a part - URBOCOP project for planetary safety & security  

Greetings Fellow Brothers and Sisters!

As many of you-who have interested in the cosmic security of the planet- know that Founding Fater have just proposed his plans to create the URBOCOP system. URBOCOP - Universal Robotic Battle Cosmic Platform is a tool of one of our main target to defend planet Earth from any space threats - it can comes from outer space or from man-made. It is need to be clear for all of us that cosmic armed platform, and its battle system must not be controlled by any of Earths political or military powers. Our privilege and mission is to operate with that - as a voluntarily independent nations people and committed to defend the whole planet- platform. The future is pretty shaded by infinite threats to us kind(and all species) that will can come from the space. Please don't forget to give gratitude to Dr. Igor Ashurbeyli for his lifelong battle against the unconcerned habit of the people of our planet, and year to year makes the mankind closer to recognize that it is the time: mankind needs to prepare threats from the space. With his efforts and researches maybe a new peaceful future had just started to build. We, Asgardians will need to take our part of that newborn dream. Our trustworthy and fair ideological system started to break out into blossom. How we can help, or give service for this great mission?

Best Regards, Peter M. Hatalyak - Asgardian Hun

Last edited by:  Peter Mihaly Hatalyak (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 03:00 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 14, 17 / Aqu 14, 01 16:49 UTC

Yes.I do everything what is needed for that, because this is our nations mission. Peace in Space and protection...fatemeh ghodrati.

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 16:11 UTC

As a Safety & Security Professional I would like to take part in procedural setup, policies making. and will help in any manner that is required of me. Way to go Asgardians.

Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 03:32 UTC

Hi Yes I do everything what is needed for that, because this is our nations mission. Peace in Space and protection. I have qualifications in engineering and IT,if that may be beneficial to the URBOCOP project for planetary security and safety. I will help in any way that is required or needed.

One humanity , one unity.

Regards

Fpitts

Last edited by:  Francis Pitts (Asgardian)  on Jan 30, 17 / Pis 02, 01 03:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: 3rd edit "sounds" better than the last 2

Jun 19, 17 / Leo 02, 01 09:14 UTC

As an Intelligence Professional, with experience in Military and Police, I would like to help in what is needed!

Jun 24, 17 / Leo 07, 01 16:22 UTC

I will use my security, law and humanresources knowledge for this.

Dec 2, 17 / Cap 00, 01 15:06 UTC

Estaré dispuesto y aprenderé lo que sea necesario, para la seguridad de la nación. 

I will be willing and learn what is necessary for the security of the nation.

Nov 7, 18 / Sag 03, 02 07:44 UTC

I'm sure, that one of the main priorities for any person on Earth is protecting their home. Yes, we can change our regular home a few times during a lifetime,but we can't move away from the Earth - we will not be able to leave our home in space, our spaceship, in the foreseeable future. So we should take care about about it. And I do everything what is needed for that!

Regards

John Rot

Digital Marketing Director of 

Links Management

Last edited by:  Mariya Kudryavtseva (Asgardian, Member of the Parliament)  on Apr 13, 19 / Tau 19, 03 04:07 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: [external Link Removed]