Mar 3, 17 / Ari 06, 01 14:01 UTC

Quantum psychology in space, research  

Quantum psychology in space, research

Quantum psychology in space, research This forum is available to all those who can contribute knowledge of mental health research in deep space, habitat, lack of gravity, isolation, exposure to solar radiation, loss of connection with natural cycles of the earth , Night time, weather stations and a lot of other known terrestrial and unknown problems that arise from living in space, is based on the experiences of international space stations currently in operation or any other research that has been carried out to date

Jul 13, 18 / Leo 26, 02 20:05 UTC

Hello,

I believe this post by the psychologist may explain mental health in deep space a little more: https://thepsychologist.bps.org.uk/volume-28/october-2015/psychology-deep-space 

Personally after reviewing the article, it came to me that the studies done by Gushin included a factor called 'autonomisation' which is terrible for Asgardia because we are about unity and humanity and this factor may create more egocentric individuals. I wonder what counter measures there are in place to avoid this...