Jan 19, 17 / Aqu 19, 01 20:59 UTC

The non-seen abilities!  

As a truely empatic working menber of Asguardia, I would like us to embrace and respect people who have the non-seen abilities like telepathy, empathy, clair voyance, telekinesis, healers and others with non-seen abilities. We must prepare our selves to be ready to embrace souls with theese abilities as well as souls with other sorts of abilities we never could dream of would be existing. In theese years many human souls are growing into truely mentally functioneers, and the new generations will be much stronger. Science is one thing, but it has to incoorporate mentally abilities. Fx..I feel what other creatures feel. Not only humans, but also animals and plants. I feel their sress, hapiines, sadness, growth, and fysically status. When I touch a living creature in pain, I often can sence what is causing the pain. Many are like me. Make room for us and respect our abilities. Don't make it into a religion og something strange. They are abilities just like haveng the ability to become a great mathematician, artist or surgeon. The reason why I call them "the non-seen abilities" is that yet we can't prove why and how they exist, we just have to respect they do. If others are like me and have abilities in theese cathegories, please join in. Sincerely Sussie Thyssen

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 13:41 UTC

Sometimes - when it seems that noone reacts to what is brought forward - one has to remember, that silence can be a way of accept.

Nevertheless I would love to see, what my fellow Asgardians has to say concerning this topic. We all know - or at least some of us do - that there indeed are unseen abilities within our race. Abilities, which if nursed properly, could be of great importance and use. Abilities, that might help us form what we seek to form - one humanity.

May I have your thoughts ?

sincerely

Per Larholm / Asgardian Newbie

Feb 25, 17 / Ari 00, 01 01:45 UTC

I completely agree that many people, knowingly or not, have many talents of that nature. I also completely agree that any who have (or believe they have) such talents could very much help us in our struggles with ourselves (humanity), our world governments, as well as any and all beings we may encounter. At the very least, I would like a clause somewhere stating that those with talents (suspected or proven) may not be discriminated against in any form, nor forced to be in studies or jobs based on that determination, with full rights of choice.

Feb 25, 17 / Ari 00, 01 02:04 UTC

deleted

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: leaving asgardia

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 15:05 UTC

I have encountered individuals who possess unique analytical abilities which allow them to more accurately predict outcomes based on loose information. I have not encountered anyone who can divine the future without any accurate information, especially about subjects in which they are ignorant.

As much as I would like to believe in precognitive abilities, and have had some glimmerings myself (dream stuff, it comes to pass), I believe these are more a demonstration of our mind's analytical capabilities operating on a subconscious level than any form of mystical/magical/psychic powers. These flashes are, most likely, our recollections of dreams we have had, based on possibilities of experiences we have already had, that happen to correspond to the exact circumstances we are experiencing at a later date, which believers then attempt to fit into the category of 'psychic' behavior.

Feb 27, 17 / Ari 02, 01 22:12 UTC

As nice as it would be for those of us who believe in said abilities to be able to discuss our beliefs. Unfortunately, the non believers will and already have attempt to dispel our beliefs as nonsense. Thus, turning things from a discussion about these abilities. Into one of whether they exist in the first place an idea that I due to personal experiences am convinced that they indeed do

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 01:04 UTC

deleted

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:53 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 01:07 UTC

Parapsychology is a fringe science, not a philosophy or religion.

There is insufficient evidence to demonstrate it exists, but there is also enough evidence to demonstrate it MIGHT exist. Perhaps we haven't discovered tools to measure it accurately.

Feb 28, 17 / Ari 03, 01 01:40 UTC

deleted

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:59 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 13, 17 / Ari 16, 01 17:12 UTC

The problem is that there has been no truly unbiased study into these topics. The people who did try to prove or disprove came into it with extream bias thus nulifing the results they saw what they wanted not what was there. I would love to truly study these topics to prove once and for all if they realy exist. Also there was a reasent studdy done that heavily suggested that humans do indeed have at least one extra scence, your spatial awareness or your awareness of objects and life forms around you.

Mar 13, 17 / Ari 16, 01 17:25 UTC

There's been many studies, certainly some more biased than others. However, it's pretty conclusive with the results being conformative over a wide range of methodologies.

The brain is able to detect more than science is currently able to confirm. But the senses are able to be confirmed by the determinably less than random accuracies presented.

For a model that could potentially explain such "abilities" consider if you would the upper dimensions (say, 7 » 13). Matter can exist in one of these dimensions but not the others and that can provide for theoretical transport of data or "quantum entanglement" across this "layer" that bypasses the dimensional matrix you're equipped to sense. In one of those dimensions what you understand to be space and time might actually be "compressed" to the point where it's all in the same place at the same time. You can see inside that locked box in a safe, in a bunker, on the other side of the globe because in another dimension you occupy the same space.

Mar 16, 17 / Ari 19, 01 19:06 UTC

Hey Thyme, have you heard of synesthesia? It is the what scientists claim to be responsible for folks who possess said abilities. As for anecdotal evidence, none was being discussed, I simply stated the reason behind my belief.

Hello EyeR,

That is actually a pretty interesting way to look at things, let me ask you a question how would you explain having seen the events that would take place eight years into your own future? I ask because it happened to me, as a matter of fact all types of unexplainable phenomenon has happened to me throughout my life

Updated  on Mar 16, 17 / Ari 19, 01 19:11 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 16, 17 / Ari 19, 01 19:21 UTC

deleted

Updated  on May 25, 17 / Can 05, 01 18:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Mar 17, 17 / Ari 20, 01 04:29 UTC

You'd not be the first to "see things before they happen", Brandon7, and something tells me you're unlikely to be the last. The explaination in such a model would be within the "compression" and the "entanglement".

The "easiest" way I can explain the mechanical concept is to rely on some 1950's science fiction as example, specifically Dr. Who. Precisely the operational mechanics of the TARDIS. The acronym being Time And Relative Dimensions In Space, how it operates as a functional "time machine" is explained in the same way of how it's contents are much larger on the inside - The "inside" is actually in-between all the other dimensions.

All points in space and time converge here, thusly the "contents" are everything, everywhere, and everywhen. It just simply decides(and it is sentient) where/when the "door" leads to. That can be anywhere or anywhen, because it's already there. Whenever then is. "Inside the TARDIS" is inside the universe, accounting for it's internal capacity. There's no "travel" involved, beyond your own motive forces through the doorway. The doorway itself utilsing "perception filters" to look like something appropriate to the location whilst ensuring no-one attempts to use it as a door. I cannot recall the excuse for why it "locked" to an old police box, but it likely selected such because despite not being significantly armed it wasn't a generally good idea to wake the policeman inside without good cause in 1958.

In a similar manner, one the "upper" dimensions can wrap around every point in space and time, and entangle everything, everywhere and everywhen. You already exist in this dimension, and even have sensors equipped for however the input is muchly chaotic and of immeasurable quantity. In a similar manner to how how the brain trivially and effortlessly filters conversational noise from a populated and bustling location so you can focus on the words from the person you're interested in, or how inner city folks stop smelling the traffic. Such input is filtered as noise. Like any other sense, a little effort and paying attention to it can result in improved usages and functionalities within.

I personally wouldn't be putting any "public money" in researching claims of "non-seen abilities" - such has been extensively conducted by two military powers in competition in this specific field for several decades and both sides managed some significant and documented progress. Taking into account "serious research" conducted from the mid 1940's through to the current day, some studies are certainly of more worth than others but many have been able to produce independantly replicatable results - which is all the quality such really requires. I'd not even be conducting research to attempt to enhance or adapt such - it's like trying to explain to someone how to balance on single stilt, no words can do it justice it's just something you have to get a "feel" for, for yourself. It's your mind, no-one can really tell you how to use it - just as no-one can tell you how to reach forwards and grab the shiny object you've seen, you must develop these skills internally and the more they are used the easier they are.

Mar 17, 17 / Ari 20, 01 17:54 UTC

Thanks for the information EyeR, although it was a bit of a convuluted explanation, it was still interesting. As far as it being my mind and me being the only one who can develop these skill goes, I am aware of that it is after all common sense and you did not need to say anything about that. I just wanted to see how you would explain such an event