Sep 6, 18 / Lib 25, 02 15:53 UTC

Welcome to Public Reception  

The purpose of this forum is to provide an open area in which Asgardians can ask questions to the government of Asgardia. 

These are the guidelines for this forum:

1. The Code of Conduct is in effect, please keep your posts in line with it.

2. Before asking a question, please check this forum to see if anyone has asked your question before. 

3. If they haven't, please ask one question per post. 

4. If you have a thought on a question, please take the conversation to the General discussion forum.

5 . Please have patience, some answers may take some time.

Oct 5, 18 / Sco 26, 02 11:30 UTC

rebekeh who do i speak with to be able to either make pins withthe coat of arms on it, so i can wear one, or can you do that, or can i do that, and the coat of arms as well.

Nov 22, 18 / Sag 18, 02 19:02 UTC

Скажите, пожалуйста, и кто свяжется со мной за счет вакансии, я являюсь высококвалифицированным электрогазосварщиком, опыт работы с 2002 года. На данный момент вам нужны специалисты? Готов переехать!

Last edited by:  Aleksey Gurov (Asgardian)  on Nov 22, 18 / Sag 18, 02 19:05 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jan 1, 19 / Aqu 01, 03 09:06 UTC

С наступившим новым 0003 (2019) годом. Да я вот тоже хотел узнать по вопросам профессий и трудоустройства.

С новым (2019) годом. Да, я тоже хотел бы знать по вопросам профессий и занятости.

Last edited by:  Oleg Kryuchkov (Asgardian)  on Jan 1, 19 / Aqu 01, 03 09:08 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time