Aug 24, 18 / Lib 12, 02 00:37 UTC

Re:oxygen..  

Yes, I think it's good I read an similar information on https://technicaladviser.sitey.me if you want to know more you can visit the site.

Aug 27, 18 / Lib 15, 02 13:52 UTC

Yes of course, the oxygen from the water is easily obtained by electrolysis, the water decomposes into oxygen and hydrogen, but if we do not want to talk like Donald Duck the hydrogen will better have  thrown out in space.

Aug 27, 18 / Lib 15, 02 17:00 UTC

Dirk Baeyens: Absolutely. There's plenty of ice at the lunar north pole (about 600 million metric tons of the stuff), as well as in Mars's moons of Deimos and Phobos (the latter of which is estimated to contain nearly four trillion tons of ice).

Дмитрий Евгеньевич 1: That's helium you're thinking of. Also, hydrogen has plenty of uses.

It can be used to remove the oxygen from carbon dioxide (via the reverse water gas shift process)

It can be made into rocket propellant (either on its own, with liquid oxygen, or to make methane via the the sabatier reaction)

It can be used as shielding against cosmic radiation.

Oct 5, 18 / Sco 26, 02 10:58 UTC

THERE COULD BE OXIDES ON OTHER PLANETS AS WELL ,WE COULD JUST REMOVE THE OXIDES FORM ELEMENTS , TO EXTRACT OR REMVE THE OXYGEN, 

IT HARD BECAUSE OXYGEN IS JUST AN ELEMENT, LIKE ANY OTHER ELEMENT IS SHOULD BE EVERYWHERE , OR AT LEAST HERE AND THERE. FROM AN ATOMIC VALUE STAND POINT.