Sep 21, 18 / Sco 12, 02 16:45 UTC

Theme: Satellites. What do they help us see?  

Satellites. What do they help us see?

When we think of satellites we often think of television or GPS. However, there are many satellites out in space that are working to make our world a better place. For today’s theme, we take a look at four interesting satellites and the work they’re doing.

For example, the RemoveDebris Satellite just caught it's first piece of space junk, NASA’s ICESat-2 is using laser technology to measure minute changes in the planet’s solar ice sheets, and a team of researchers from the Institute of Cosmos Sciences of the University of Barcelona (ICCUB, UB-IEEC) and the University of Groningen have found some unknown sub-structures to the Milky Way thanks to data provided by the Gaia Satellite.

Do you know of other interesting satellite projects? What are they doing to help our world? 

Tell us in the comments below!

Sep 26, 18 / Sco 17, 02 16:05 UTC

The satellites are very important to access the universe. Many types of satellites are live on the earth. But I learn more information with the help of iphone, In this phone, I got all the information about satellites. so, my iphone is very helpful for us. And if I activate iphone without sim then go to the site https://babasupport.org/apple/activate-iphone-without-sim/ to solve the problem.