Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:06 UTC

Psychological Factors  

Hello and welcome to the Space Health Hazards Forum!

The topic discussed here is all about Psychological Factors It may involve but is not limited to ICE missions studies (Isolated Confined in Extreme environments) Protection criteria (personality, coping strategies, stress management) Behavior and Human performance Outerspace new criteria Spaceflight participants inner training Modified States of Consciousness Psychological Support

Let's have constructive and discerning exchanges together along with fun and friendlyness!

Last edited by:  Jeremy Saget (Asgardian, Candidate, Member of the Parliament)  on Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:34 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 06:41 UTC

Do not know anything about space training(yet), but i can surely guess that for psychological problems and envoirement training, it is possible to take the basics from "ship life" training. Have done the training my self. Basically it must be somewhat same, becouse on ship crew has the same way: only small and limited space for living and work and ofcourse a lot of different people with different world views living closely toghether. You HAVE to become somewhat a Family. These ship policies work for centuries already. Correct me if i am wrong.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 16:56 UTC

I'm sure that as the station grows from tens to hundreds to thousands of people, the psychological condition will change from "ship (boat)" family to large ship/oil rig/small village community, to small town community, to a city type of community. At first everyone will know everyone, and eventually that will expand.