Nov 27, 18 / Sag 23, 02 16:29 UTC

[Documentation] All Laws Should be Found in One Place  

Right now, on the site, there is a section for "Ministry of Justice", an old forum to the same with various discussions, and a section for "Decrees". However, in another section, somewhere I read that the laws of Asgardia made up of: 

* the constitution

* decrees

* referendum's

* done by Parliment

-- and something else, I can't quite remember.

The problem is, I have NO IDEA where to find each of these on their own (except for the "Decree" section).

The section on the site should be called LAWS, instead of DECREES. 

Under that sections, should be an overall introduction or an overview stating what the laws are made up of, with links to each supporting section.

The legal system in the United States, although good on many fronts, is also very very broken in other places. I would like to know, understand, support and contribute to clarifying documentation, definitions, etc. within Asgardia.

To do that, I need to know where to find all of that.

Updated  on Nov 27, 18 / Sag 23, 02 16:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Title clarification

Nov 27, 18 / Sag 23, 02 18:37 UTC

I access that often. Since I noticed that all of the laws "Decrees" "Referendums" , etc... are not listed in one place, I had to ask.

Saying "all of the information" is there, does not help a new person find what they're looking for. 

I'm a Technical Writer by trade and I would love to see this laid out easier for new people.

Nov 27, 18 / Sag 23, 02 23:20 UTC

After exploring a bit more, I found what I was looking for: I think.

Instead of just relying upon the three menu bars, I typed in what I was looking for in the "Global Search" bar.

This led me to a page called LAWS, which did exactly what I suggested (except linking to them all.)

I was also able to find various blog posts on it all as well.

I feel a bit better now. Thank you.