Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 12:20 UTC

Asgardian Newspaper  

A website / sub page, where news is. A kind of Asgardian newspaper. At the time you could read the official announcements and read new popular forum topics. So that also others who do not read everything, also get something with. Consequently, they can also express their opinions.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 12:17 UTC

It seems good option

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:25 UTC

Is already here in the forum that, in he first part of he forum there's a section called News so I don't see nothing new with creating a new website. This is my opinion sorry to disagree :/

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:30 UTC

It seems good option

That's my primary issue, I was away from any internet connection the last days because of christmas days. And now to be informed about the latest topics, I have to read many of posts.

there's a section called News so I don't see nothing new with creating a new website.

As I said, I mean the forum entries and a Summary, for the latest week or something like that.

Last edited by:  Jason Schilling (Asgardian)  on Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 15:38 UTC

Hello, fellow Asgardians! An official online newspaper/magazine is in the works. If you have an appropriate background in journalism, or if you believe you have the skills to contribute, please send your queries to volunteers@asgardia.space. Thank you!

Jan 1, 17 / Aqu 01, 01 01:57 UTC

Good news!