Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 15:44 UTC

Energy/Energia  

saludos Asgardianos me parece importante el desarrollo de ideas inovadoras para generar energia no contaminante para el funcionamiento de todos los mecanismos de nuestra nacion y desde este fomentar la proteccion de nuestro ambiente y ecosistema se abre foro para discuciones y acciones respectivas para la puesta en marcha de nuestra nueva nacion

Greetings Asgardians I think it important the development of innovative ideas to generate clean energy for the operation of all our nation's mechanisms and since this promote the protection of our environment and ecosystem opens forum for respective discussions and actions for the implementation of Our new nation

MOD EDIT:
This post has been translated using Google Translate. Please keep this in mind that this forum uses English as a base language at this moment, however you are able to use your native language in the Regional forum that applies to you.
- Jason Rainbow 24 December 2016 @ 00:01

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 00:02 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Added English Translation

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 09:54 UTC

Salut, Leneo!

Yes, you are right: clean and unlimited energy is very inportant Problem for space. Such energy exists. I work in this field and know, how we could produce this energy. The fact is, that the term "kinetic energy" is error. In reality the kinetic energy is not exist. Instead of kinetic energy exists so-called FREE ENERGY or ENERY OF PHYSICAL VACUUM. When we hurl a stone, we deform the structure of physical vacuum with the help of accelerated Motion of the Stone, expend a work on the deforming of vacuum and transmit our muscular energy to the vacuum (E1). When the Stone collides with a wall, it moves with deceleration and such decelerated Motion deforms the structure of vacuum again. But, now the vacuum expends the work on the deforming of structures of the Stone and the wall and transfers the energy E2. And E2 > E1. Why? Physical vacuum is not am emptiness, the vacuum is very complex medium with interiour structure and enormous energy. But, we do not have an organ in order to see or to feel the vacuum, therefore we perceive the vacuum as emptiness. If we fit the needful conditions of acceleration and deceleration, we cold achieve the Situation when energy E2 will be tens and hundreds times more than energy E1. As I know, the maximal exceeding of E2 over E1 is 108 times: in other words, we expend 1J of energy and obtain from the vacuum 108J.

Sorry for my mistakes in Englisch.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 20:40 UTC

Hi! Saw the first reply and I'm very interested in exchange points of view with you, dear PROKHOROV and Leneo! :)

Greetings and thank you!

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 21:11 UTC

PROKHOROV, I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but it's the first time I hear that kinetic energy is an error. I mean, the definition of kinetic energy is the energy due to motion, so how can it be not true for a moving object, like a ball or a photon? The numbers of the energy from the vacuum too seems way off, can you link me any paper or any calculations about that? I know that vacuum is indeed not void but there is an energy density due to the various fields and that there are virtual particles (and this is why black holes evaporate), but I've never heard about all this energy. Can you show me some data?

Last edited by:  Giacomo Giovannini (Asgardian)  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 21:12 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 23:00 UTC

hola compañeros es importante recalcar otras opciones de energia como algunos principios de campos electromagneticos para generar energia se puede calculcular un sistema para ir presentando la propuesta de una energia alternativa para el proyecto asgardia veo que hay potencial conocimiento y ganas de ir a l espacio jejeje saludos

Hi fellows it is important to emphasize other energy options as some principles of electromagnetic fields to generate energy can be calculated a system to present the proposal of an alternative energy for the project asgardia I see that there is potential knowledge and desire to go to l space jejeje greetings

Admin Edit: The above translation is provided by Google Translator. Please remember to use English when posting outside of your National sub-forum. If unable to communicate in English, using an online translator is a perfectly acceptable temporary solution. Thank you! - Alex Fiume, 27/12/2016, 12:01 GMT

Last edited by:  Alessandro Fiume (Asgardian)  on Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 00:01 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 23:39 UTC

i am following this thread now as well as the other "unlimited energy" thread. i am engaged in experimentation and technology integration in this field and have things to share in this as well. there are some very good resources available now. i would also like to see the source data for that formula explaining the potential power available from vacuum.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 23:50 UTC

thank you, i agree with you as well Ieneo

(Gracias Ieneo, yo también estoy de acuerdo contigo)

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 01:15 UTC

Quite how viable this is remains to be seen, I've yet to engage in practical experiments, but back of the beermat math suggests this could indeed by viable. Unless I somehow have failed to grasp basic concepts of kinetic energy. I'll hopefully be building a prototype and testing this later 2017.

Gravity - even artificial gravity provided centrafugal force - is a reliable source of energy.

A mechanism similar to a grandfather clock - effectively a weight on a chain, with counterweight to prevent rapid freefall, provides rotational force which is then harvested. By moving this rotational force through sets of gears it's possible to adjust the RPM to suitable, and via use of a flywheel ensure the initial input remains harvestable for the greatest possible amount of time. From the flywheel you can then power standard alternator/generator. Here you could potentially add in a transfer box and split the generated kinetic energy across mutliple generator/alternator.

The electrical energy produced can be used directly or stored for later use, monitoring the flywheel's RPM could provide for to "rewind" the chain as it's RPM drops below optimal. My loose conceptual doodle was http://cloud.armed.me.uk/public.php?service=files&t=2ec02d064dd71b836a2f93cdb9382f4e -=- You're not allowed to laugh at my lack of blender skills. That particular form factor was chosen as I can build that out of scrap lying around, and easily obtained other parts. Minimal cost. Once I've built myself a CNC machine and obtained a 3D printer, I'll be producing a more refined design to compact the physical form and mitigate vibraitonal and other audiable issues.

Updated  on Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 01:16 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 12:14 UTC

QestionMark, you understand correctly: kinetic energy is error, in Reality exists the energy of physical vacuum (or FREE ENERGY or ZERO POINT ENERGY). Potential energy is also error, in Reality exists the energy of gravitational field. I had given a great Post on this Subject in Part "Engineering", Theme "Unlimited Energy".

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 13:53 UTC

By: PROKHOROV(Asgardian) on 27 December 2016, 12:14 p.m. yes i see that post, it was very interesting to me because you gave a mathematical equation, i would like to know the origin of that equation please. i also completely agree with the fact this source of energy is readily available to everyone who is aware of how it functions, all we need is a little experimentation to refine the process of extracting this energy from its longitudinal state and utilize it in transverse wave state. unless, or until we can utilize it in its longitudinal form. now that would be very convenient.

i have more supplies on the way now to go into the next phase of constructing a new prototype of a motionless pulsed system (very small scale for experimentation). if anyone is interested i will share my data, pending the availability of tools in this forum to make that possible. otherwise i would consider sharing out-of-forum on a case by case basis. would anyone else care to reciprocate? i intend this to all be open-source.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 16:32 UTC

gracias muchachos por el interes del foro y la informacion que se pueda suministrar para generar nuevos campos de investigacion y profundizacion de nuevas energias que nos den la posibilidad de darnos la movilidad y la fiabilidad de funcionamiento a largo plazo propongo este sitio que es un documento on line para crear una forma de generadion de energia y tipos de soluciones eléctricas en el espacio para el proyecto de asgardia http://piratepad.net/xmsUJiqw6F donde podremos construir en conjunto este proposito. gracias por su apoyo

Thanks guys for the interest of the forum and the information that can be provided to generate new fields of investigation and deepening of new energies that give us the possibility to give us the mobility and the reliability of operation in the long term I propose this site that is a document on Line to create a form of generadion of energy and types of electrical solutions in the space for the project of asgardia http://piratepad.net/xmsUJiqw6F where we can build together this purpose. thanks for your support

MOD EDIT:
This post has been translated using Google Translate(https://translate.google.com/ "Google Translate"). Please keep this in mind that this forum uses English as a base language at this moment, however you are able to use your native language in the Regional(https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/regions-36/) forum that applies to you.

Esta publicación se ha traducido utilizando Google Translate (https://translate.google.com/ "Traductor de Google"). Tenga en cuenta que este foro utiliza Ingles como idioma base en este momento, sin embargo, puede utilizar su idioma nativo en el Regional (https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/regions -36 /) foro que se aplica a usted. - Jason Rainbow 28 December 2016 @ 12:40 am

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:43 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 00:12 UTC

Kinetic energy is definitely accurate, if it wasn't quite a lot of physics would be wrong and not match the model of the physical universe.

Potential energy isn't anything to do with gravity, although gravity is considered a form of potential energy. A compressed spring contains potential energy for example. the gravitronic energy of a coiled spring is no greater than that of an uncoiled spring - the potential energy is however vastly different between the two states.

Zero point energy is something entirely different. It's related to kinetic and potential energy though. If you really have a method of harvesting this energy, post details.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 01:42 UTC

I would have to say until other forms of energy are developed Nuclear would be out best bet. Molten salt reactor would be one of the more viable bets. There are may newer reactor models that provide very little waste. Most people think of nuclear reactors and think of the 70's. We have come a long was since then. We are on Gen 4 reactors. Once in space though we will have more sources of energy such as solar.

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 16:29 UTC

I completely agree with EyeR, potential energy is not limited to gravitational field, and I still don't understand why you say it's an error, without even posting any math or any reasoning. And yet I can see no reason why they should be erroneous, since they are just simple definitions. I mean if there exists a force field, it is quite natural introducing a potential energy due to the position of the observed object in it. So if potential energy is erroneous, it's like stating that our modern idea of fields is wrong. Than you should prove this And zero point energy is just the energy due to the Heisember principle, that you have for example when you consider a particle in a potential box (specifically the energy possessed by the particle in it's fundamental state). I don't see how you could use that energy.

Last edited by:  Giacomo Giovannini (Asgardian)  on Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 16:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 21:02 UTC

When I speak "potential energy", I mean only the energy that bears a relation to gravitational field. I do not consider compressed springs.

Circa 20 years ago, I had found that the motion of water within vertical tube violates the rule of energy conservation. Indeed, the velocity of water is constant in tube, therefore the kinetic energy is constant also. But, the potential energy decreases (if water moves from top to bottom). Attempts to explain this effect with the taking into account the friction heat was unsuccessfull: the friction heat depends on roughness of interriour surface of the tube, but the change of potential energy is not depended on the roughness. Many other physical effects demonstrate also the Violation of the energy conservation rule (for example, the destruction of bridge owing to resonance). All these effects shown me that the idea of potential and kinetic energy could be erroneous. And when I had found the derivation of potential energy formula, I had found the error of the derivation.

QestionMark, in Topic "Unlimited energy" I have give the reference to my two articles, in which I describe all these phenomena in details. Please, seek these articles.