Dec 20, 16 / Cap 19, 00 22:20 UTC

New Entertainment Ideas  

Have you ever thought of ways to improve our Entertainment? If so I would love to hear your ideas and maybe in the future we can work on the ideas together.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 05:23 UTC

Hello. I had a rather interesting thought on fully immersive virtual reality. Based on current research and trends, it's viable by 2036.

This kind of technology will greatly change how people live their lives. However, sci-fi has shown us it can also destroy civilizations.

Which got me thinking, can the technology be configured to not interrupt or consume people's lives.

The idea I have so far is to have the tech operate when the user is asleep, using the brain processes used during dreaming, to experience immersive VR.

This allows the user to rest their bodies while being productive or relaxing, during a time normally devoid of such.

Safeguards to prevent overuse are also needed. So what do you think?

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 13:12 UTC

Exactly what I had in mind Tristan.L

It would also allows every one to "go" in space via VR. That, is what everyone from Asgardia is dreaming I think, but not possible for the next decade. The only problem I see in VR is its costs. We could maybe lower our equipement price by selling this "adventure" to non-Asgardian :) Next generation mobile phone will be able to do so like the Samsung Galaxy S6 and 7, at a more affordable price I guess.

That's a good track to follow anyway :)