Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 07:16 UTC

The idea of ​​invention.  

hello fellow asgardians.

I have an idea invention could be greatly help to facilitate the lives of our citizens, it is also possible to greatly reduce the environmental damage if used by the governments of other countries, is just an idea and I need to be sponsored by the company and some engineers for design it , I hope that the Department of Forum really interested in this matter , communicate with me In particular , thank you.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 09:02 UTC

At the moment we are open to discuss new fresh ideas and welcome any input you may like to share with us. Could you share an overview or summary of your idea so that we may discuss it. Also, if it is possible to formalize a proposal, you can submit the plan and outlined proposal to citizens@asgardia.space for consideration. Let us know if you have any questions.

Jan 17, 17 / Aqu 17, 01 12:33 UTC

If you would consider to "open source" your system/device/idea/thing then you wouldn't require "sponsorship" to make it happen, such projects commonly attract community contribution. In fact, without it, most large scale open source projects - for example, the OScar, OSVehicle, linux, ORWL, and many more would be un-maintainable. It's possible to release your system/device/idea/thing under license, that should retain various rights if that would interest you.

Such is truely the best way to ensure technology be used, as it removes all barrier to implimentation, and by allowing anyone to use that design to springboard their own additions to it, it should be able to evolve and maybe end up producing even better things.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 01:47 UTC

As a nation of scientists, invention should be at the very core of our society. invention is vital; it drive society forward. I myself have several ideas involving convenience for all of us. I'll present them on here as i complete them.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 07:52 UTC

I'm going to send e-mail message to ( citizens@asgardia.space ), Thanks for everyone reading this post , and everyone interested.

Jan 29, 17 / Pis 01, 01 19:16 UTC

I suggest that Asgardia will announce a patent office as soon as possible to register the inventions of the Asgardians as the science and technology will be the basic foundations of the Asgardia nation.