Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 05:13 UTC

For Catholics  

Let's talk about how Catholicism would be in asgardia.

Last edited by:  Matheus Santos De Oliveira Lima Souza (Asgardian)  on Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 05:32 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 05:28 UTC

Hello helado I would like to remind you all that while you are free to discuss your ideas, we do not condone exclusionary activism. In other words, if your personal vision of utopia is one where _ type of person (specific religion, race, gender, etc) is not allowed to co-exist with you then the Asgardia Project is likely not going to suit your taste. Discussing specific policies, ie: possible prohibited substances or objects, how to ensure separation between church and state, etc- is completely acceptable. Disguising your personal beliefs regarding your fellow humans as an issue of law/policy (keep out __ persons, ban or mandate religion, allow hate speech, etc) is NOT. Thank you all for respecting these guidelines. Continued disregard for the overall policies of Asgardia's forums will result in discretionary deletion of content without warning and possible bans. Please refer to the forum posting rules located here: https://asgardia.space/en/forum/forum/forum-announcements-10/topic/asgardiaspace-posting-rules-82/

Feb 24, 17 / Pis 27, 01 05:33 UTC

Corrected.

Mar 1, 17 / Ari 04, 01 03:40 UTC

The rites could go on since Deacons or Priests could also be Asgardians. I myself I'm a Minister of the Communion and can reconcile my faith and my love for space =)

Jun 26, 17 / Leo 09, 01 18:08 UTC

I have already spoken about it with my local bishop and he is intrigued and he let me speak to a few of the newer priests who themselves expressed interest. Their will be no shortage fear not brother. Do not let the protestants persuade you from your faith.