Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 10:39 UTC

For the greater good of God!  

Let's embrace all spiritualities of the Earth, and the Universe, to understand this kind of knowledge.

Theology must be a eterna study pf what is God? and how can understading God, help us in virtues?

Spirituality have a major role on the space, by spiritualized people must not teach or try to convert people on the space, but give virtues for all asgardians.

I desire no privilege for one or another religions, but understand all as parts of God's knowledge.

I want to know from you, what is the role of the spiritual in Asgardian Nation?

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 12:06 UTC

None. The spiritual have no role on Asgardia.

Not in politics or public decision making. Not in the community. Not in our research.

Religion must stay on earth. If you cannot leave your faith behind feel free to stay on earth.

Dec 24, 16 / Cap 23, 00 12:23 UTC

By: daiwa34(Asgardian) on 24 December 2016, 12:06 p.m. None. The spiritual have no role on Asgardia. Not in politics or public decision making. Not in the community. Not in our research. Religion must stay on earth. If you cannot leave your faith behind feel free to stay on earth.

Seconded. The religious just can't help themselves. They see a new society arising and they just have to turn it religious.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 06:42 UTC

errr

tell me why create a THEO (GOD) LOGY subforum if you already condemned the discussion about spirituality until in the researchs?

Sincerely, i thought a TEOLOGY group was for talkin about spirituality and god things, about all religions of the world and how the spirituality can help in this quest for the universe?

But hey, you guys already put the dick in the table and said: "NO RELIGION ON SPACE"

Ok, but hey, the universe is yours? hmmm i guess the universe is so big for this human selfishiness antropocentrism that you said.

Sorry but, i dont get it... i came here to discuss theology like the name of the subforum, not to get this kind of stupids answers

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 06:44 UTC

This is a THEOLOGY Subforum, and I will make a fully complain with the administration about this kind of behavior in ths part of forum.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 08:37 UTC

One of the pillars in the idea of Asgardia is equality, non-discrimination, which to me includes the religious freedom to believe in whatever diety or dieties you want. However no religion or spiritual group can have any influence on a secular and scientific minded society.

On a personal level I can not understand how you reconcile religious beliefs and science but that is up to each and everyone.

Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 09:21 UTC

I believe science can understand religion and how it formed, around people, around leaders, around mans and womans that started tribal behaviors of worship, mostly, Death Worship Rituals.

Religion born when a man decide to worship a totem, a god, a dead man, as his master. Is understand how we worship the thunder, the rain, the sun, our firstly gods of nature. You guys have a cristalized mind of religion is only a pray to god thing.

Open your mind, understand the history of the religion since tribals rituals. And we can find another civilization in the universe who may have tribal rituals religious or spitiuals. I dont know, how knows? I am not here to proof God, or convert you to believe in a God Human-Like that created the universe.

I believe this part of forum is to research ours tribal rituals and spiritual behaviors of worship, pray, and how it can convert ours moments of fear in determination.

I dont know if you get me, but... i'm not here to fight in what god is owner of the universe, but asking what is god? and what mean god to us?

Everyone today have a vision of God, and they are not at all equal.

Research God, is research the human spirit, the breath of life.

Forget your dogmas.

Last edited by:  Alexandre-Yahoo Domingo de Albuquerque (Translator, Asgardian)  on Dec 25, 16 / Cap 24, 00 09:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 14:59 UTC

If you believe in the theory of parallel universes, then there's no saying that a deity of that kind of power doesn't exist. It's as impossible as it is possible. But Theology isn't about just the concept of any single "god" but rather the study of what God is. I find most often this requires a unique perception - to some, God is what God is - and to others, God isn't anything at all.

Isn't it a curious thing though? To live on a planet where so many unique perceptions exist within the same species?

Dec 29, 16 / Cap 28, 00 02:18 UTC

Here's a concept; if you want to discuss theology perhaps don't name the thread "for the greater good of god" then open with a diatribe outlining how we need god in Asgardia.

I responded to what you put forward. Now, in typical pro religious fashion, back tracking on the original message.

Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 22:52 UTC

Religion is something that goes within many people, not to leave religion on earth and go to space without it, the point is that religion should not be preceded by force or violence, those who go to space must go free Of religious prejudices.

That religion and Asgardia can live in peace with the respect and tolerance of different beliefs.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 10:31 UTC

Asgardia is a secular nation. Religion should be given no place in our nation. if citizens want to believe in religion that is their personal right but it must never be allowed any power in our new secular space nation.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 10:53 UTC

you guys are right... what i mean when i asked "Yhe role of religion in Asgardia?" is not to make Asgardia a Teocracy Space Nation.

i'm a open-minded spiritual person, i have no religions, but only spiritual thoughts and hipotesis that i want to research in space.

Because i believe if we found another civilization on space with tribal religions or evolved religions, it's a point-of-interest to me research they mythology, religions, cultural rituals, tribal forms of worship.

Sometimes i think that you guys believe that other civilizations in space doesnt have a "religion" or anything that approachs that, like everyone other planet have SECULAR EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

Ir any rational form of life in outer space, have a tribal ritual of death, worship to their planet nature, create myths and gods... then i believe that kind of "science" is not particuiar to Earth, but a constant in the universe.

Of course, any kind of spiritual or religious views will be not based in ours views, i nour conceptions of spirit/life/god

To me, the role of "RELIGION" in Asgardia Space Nation is research myths, religions, tribals rituals e other things relative with spiritual/religion science.

Jan 11, 17 / Aqu 11, 01 04:33 UTC

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." - Albert Einstein

Nothing more to say.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 03:55 UTC

creo que la cultura que se debe crear en nuestro país debe ser la un pensamiento respetuoso hacia las ideologías de los demás, solo respetando los pensamientos de los demás se puede superar el egoísmo en el cual se vive aquí en nuestro planeta tierra. el tratar de anteponer nuestras creencias e ideologías y no respetar la de los demás es lo que ha hecho que aquí en la tierra se se forme tanto odio y resentimiento el mismo odio y resentimiento que fueron la causales de las guerras mundiales pasadas y las guerras que aun existen. el respeto por los demás debe empezar a ser inculcado a todos los asgardians. pido con todo el corazón que así sea.

[MOD EDIT] English translation by http://translate.google.com I believe that the culture that must be created in our country must be a respectful thought towards the ideologies of others, only respecting the thoughts of others can overcome the selfishness in which we live here on our planet earth. Trying to put our beliefs and ideologies before us and not respecting others is what has made the hate and resentment that is the cause of past world wars and wars that They still exist. Respect for others should begin to be inculcated to all Asgardians. I ask with all my heart that it be so.

Please remember English is the language used in the forum (with the exception of local Regional Chapters). If you wish to participate, please utilise an online Translator, such as Google Translate. Alan Player 12/01/2017 @ 15:04 AEDT

Last edited by:  Alan Player (Asgardian)  on Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 04:04 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Added English Translation

Jan 20, 17 / Aqu 20, 01 14:22 UTC

@Bjorn Schrammel Religion and science (to those who can reconcile them) concern two entirely different things. You wouldn't use mathematics to analyze literature, and vice versa. Same with science and religion.

@nihylum DE I love that quote.

@yahoo Why do you keep stirring things up? You phrase things in such a way that it inherently irritates atheists, then you copy+paste your explanation which irritates theists. If you wish to explore and discuss spirituality, then by all means, go ahead, but clearly Asgardia is generally hostile to your hypotheses. Why don't you develop your theories among a more friendly group before bringing it to us?