Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 15:08 UTC

Religion in Asgardia  

Why/in what form would you want to bring religion to Asgardia?. 

I personally opposed the idea of being a religion on Asgardia other then a form of folklore/philosophic material for studying.

**Mod Edit** moved from General Discussion to Theology. Zahira,03-06-2017, 17:26 UTC

Last edited by:  Jewell Ledoux (Global Admin, Asgardian)  on Jun 3, 17 / Can 14, 01 17:27 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Relocation notice

Feb 23, 18 / Pis 26, 02 04:23 UTC

I am a Jew and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I believe that God has sent prophets and messengers through all time to all people, and that many of the founders of great religious traditions were genuinely inspired. I hold Muhammad, Gautauma Buddha, Lao Tzu, Bodhidharma, and Bahaullah in particular respect.

Jul 1, 18 / Leo 14, 02 14:50 UTC

Уверен, что асгардийцы должны быть свободны в исповедании, или не-исповедании, какой либо веры.

Однако, если человек имеет склонность к верованию, то вполне логичным, если он, станет сторонником Монотеизма.

Единый Бог - для всех Бог! А всевозможные Его интерпретации, лишь "национальные пережитки прошлого. Они могут быть у асгардиан, но лучше их "перерасти". Асгардиане - наднациональная Нация. Это будет вполне логично.