Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 17:07 UTC

Re: What is your religion/belief/faith?  

Well, I am not doing any of those reasons. I am being deadly serious.

May 3, 17 / Gem 11, 01 18:55 UTC

I come from an evangelic-christian background and therefor share a lot of basic ethics with that group ('You shall not kill, steal, etc.'). I hold a quasi-religious faith in an higher order of the universe which does not inevitably has a concept of good or bad. It's our actions and reactions that make good or bad. You may say, I believe in the Universe and science tries to define it, so I like science. Otherwise, religion has little impact on my life and I do not propagate it actively.
Morals-wise, because I'm so detached from other people, I'm the most curious kind of teamplayer - ideally truely neutral (if you can achieve that as a human). If you read my few posts in this forum you will see that I'm inclined to be a bit on the order side of things than chaos because it's more productive in this case.

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 10:40 UTC

I would like to see this topic closed.  Thank you.

Updated  on May 19, 17 / Gem 27, 01 05:40 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 15:49 UTC

See, Floyd, here's where I take issue.

You don't have to read the thread.
You definitely do not have to agree with anything said in the thread.
As a result, you definitely should not have the right to tell everyone else they ALSO cannot speak in the thread.

I might disagree with many of the statements made, and find how matters were handled to be offensive, or at least insensitive, but I will recognize that people have the right to discuss it if they choose to do so.

You seem to disagree, and believe it shouldn't even be discussed because you, personally, find if offensive.

See where I take issue?

SIX

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 17:45 UTC

I wish you a great day today.

Updated  on May 19, 17 / Gem 27, 01 05:47 UTC, Total number of edits: 2 times
Reason: Clarification

May 8, 17 / Gem 16, 01 21:36 UTC

I don't know what I would be called. Just Michael is fine with me. I grew up in a large Christian family but I do not believe in any of it as I have never been presented with evidence that suggests a higher power exists. That being said, I found that by removing the religious aspects of what I was taught and keeping the morale fiber, I can live a clean, respectful, and peaceful life with my partners. 

Jun 25, 17 / Leo 08, 01 19:25 UTC

I am a Druid/Bard. My mission? To live in harmony with Nature (including mankind) and saving the planet. As a true bard, I am required to tell the truth as I know it. Defend the innocent and to speak peace. No worry about me being a religious zealot! 

~Tal

Jul 14, 17 / Leo 27, 01 16:29 UTC

I follow the Asatruar religion with little bit here and there of other Pagan religions and some Buddhism. Beyond the Gods I see the Universe as something sacred and exploring beyond Earth s part my spirituality.  If Odin can give his eye for wisdom and knowledge, then I give my life to exploring the universe through a microscope and telescope.

Jul 25, 17 / Vir 10, 01 05:19 UTC

Hi there!

I would like to learn about your deeper perspectives about spirituality.

You may enjoy my latest blog post: https://asgardia.space/en/blog/13745-forget-mostly-harmless-tanstaafl-tinstaafl-and-tnstaaflnbspmake-excellence-a-habit-expect-only-the-exceptional/

Have a gr8 day!

SharmaineP

Jul 31, 17 / Vir 16, 01 16:48 UTC

I am Christian's and I am theologians, a Jesus Christ follower.

Faith is personal experiences which given from His Grace.  Whether in this lives there are believers or still unbelievers, from what I believe, there is the spirit of God of Jesus Christ intervention in this life to someone able seeing in spiritual mind. 

Every human have questions how long we live? Where we are going next. Whether we live in the space or in the earth, in the future, will be came to the same question.  And as personal how will we see about future living which fully peace which know it sourced from Him in personal undestanding. 

As a Christian, Jesus lives what I live. We believe, our spirituality life regenerate came from Him, from experience as the Gospel says. Not from our strength or rasionality. In this earth we find out and learn about it from the Gospel and personal experience. 

Hoping every human knowing to not dominate the God who creating us, to become as god for other.  Only one God we believe. And as human we shall learn no longer imposing other human to believe of one religion side and create unpeace living.  

Otherwise how human freedom, everyone's freedom to learn and able understanding the Gospel power who will influences human to believe without bullying from other. 

So every personal will bring peace throughout his/her spirituality living presented to the nation. Whatever they believe today.

Oct 18, 17 / Oph 11, 01 13:06 UTC

Somewhat agnostic. I do believe it's very likely to some over-earthly power to exist, but I do not believe I personally have evidence of it - or probably anyone else, either. But I do respect people who do stand up and say straight-forward what they do believe in to. I think that's good honesty to grant to other parties in conversation. To say where you coming from in your values.

Nov 21, 17 / Sag 17, 01 03:57 UTC

Religions founded on earth has worked in past & stablished moral principles for the masses to follow, thereby achieving order within a nation. However it has also divided people, resulted to wars, extremism & the endless debate of which God is better than the other. Asgardia is taking a big step bringing the human civillization into the future. We should adapt a more progressive & peaceful ideology that doesn't condemn the progress of science, doesn't divide nor oppress simply because in was told in the holy book. We need one that ecouranges logic, reason, justice, morality, peace, kindness, the belief on 1 spiritual being that makes right in the greater scheme of things. Let's not bring the Earthly troubles to this new civillization. It's our one chance to start anew. To create a truly advance society & lead quality lives filled with purpose for every single one of us.

Jan 19, 18 / Aqu 19, 02 22:13 UTC

Картинки по запросу Jedi pony

Feb 4, 18 / Pis 07, 02 09:16 UTC

> And it's silly to expect that the crypto currency will do everything for you and you'll be happy.

Sure, the currency of Asgardia will do everything for the head of nation, and HE will be happy. Others may think everything they want.

Feb 4, 18 / Pis 07, 02 09:33 UTC

unlike some people who make impulsive statements and hasty conclusions, I do not believe that anyone can be accused of love of money, or belief in crypto-currencies as a god. it is trivial and primitive, and offensive enough for many. I believe in a person, and I believe that people are able to think this is my religion at this stage