Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 17:18 UTC

Which century of tradetional art do you prefer  

I love the Italian 15th century art, I feel to me that defined the modernization of art, that is to me i don't know about you. But the 15th century art works are to die for. Priceless is understatement

Dec 21, 16 / Cap 20, 00 22:47 UTC

Personally I love impressionism. Monet is my favorite painter. Bridge over a Pond of Water Lilies is my absolute favorite painting and I've been able to go and see it.

Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 18:47 UTC

La vida es el mayor arte, vivir es un arte, no hay nada mas hermoso que tus vivencias.

Admin edit: Life is mostly art, to live is an art, there is nothing more beautiful than living.

Please post in English in accordance with the forum guidelines. Thank you.

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 16:49 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Translation

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 03:35 UTC

I've always liked avant garde and the situationist movement but I also like a lot of outsider art such as Henry Darger, Louis Wain and Madge Gill so I'd have to say 20th century. Though I pretty much like all the centuries :)

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 17:23 UTC

http://art.thewalters.org/browse/location/15th-century-art-of-northern-europe/

you all have great taste, 20th century at to me is like the modification of all the old years.

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 08:48 UTC

China,for sure

Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 08:54 UTC

México Azteca, inca and Maya art and language is the most impressive art from I've ever seen.

Last edited by:  Adalberto Tavera Leon (Asgardian)  on Dec 26, 16 / Cap 25, 00 08:55 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 12:16 UTC

I definitely love renaissence period, evething is so beautiful and pure. The renaissence period also influenced many artist during centuries and they still mantain certain influence nowadays.

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 18:17 UTC

La barberia y peluqueria, es uno de los artes mas antiguos por la necesidad de que el hombre adquirió en su momento de cortarse el cabello, hoy en dia, es una pieza importante para aquellas personas se sientan a gusto ascendiendo su autoestima. Respetando las culturas que usan cabello largo. Saludos desde Colombia. ASGARDIA🚀

Admin edit: Haircutting and styling, is one of the oldest arts out of necessity that mankind acquired in the moment of cutting hair, in today's world, it's an important part of those who like their look. Respecting the cultures who use long hair. Salutations from Colombia.

Please post in English per the forum guidelines.

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 16:51 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: Translation

Dec 27, 16 / Cap 26, 00 23:21 UTC

Es verdad Manuel, el arte toma muchas formas incluyendo peinados y moda

Admin edit: It's true, Manuel, art takes many forms including hairstyles and fashion

Please post in English per the forum guidelines.

Last edited by:  Ryan Zohar (Asgardian)  on Dec 30, 16 / Cap 29, 00 16:52 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time
Reason: translation

Dec 28, 16 / Cap 27, 00 15:35 UTC

"México Azteca, inca and Maya art and language is the most impressive art form I've ever seen" really i think other civilizations did better than the Mexico Azteca, Inca and maya's. Example is the Egyptians, I love their art work.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 21:04 UTC

I think the old latins and old Egypt's arts were very interesting and not only beautiful. They tell stories of old, and that is very important. But I also believe in bringing in new art of our story line, you know?

Feb 4, 17 / Pis 07, 01 16:16 UTC

Japanese artforms. Modern design.

Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 16:22 UTC

bonjour, je pratique l'aïkido depuis 30 ans. art traditionnel japonais sans compétition prônant la paix, l'harmonie et la non-violence. il favorise le respect, l'entraide et la coopération pour un échange gagnant/gagnant .... vous trouverez facilement sur le web différents sites et un club doit bien exister pas loin de chez vous. n'hésitez pas à découvrir ... merci d'avance ... pierre Hello, I practice aikido for 30 years. Traditional Japanese art without competition for peace, harmony and non-violence. It promotes respect, mutual aid and cooperation for a win / win exchange. . . . You will find easily on the web different sites and a club must exist not far from home. Do not hesitate to discover. . . thank you in advance . . pierre.

Last edited by:  pierre malfettes (Asgardian)  on Feb 9, 17 / Pis 12, 01 16:23 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Jun 21, 17 / Leo 04, 01 09:15 UTC

I love ancient architecture because It's incredible what human can do without all modern instruments. Think to Egyptian pyramids or Roman Collosseo or Great Wall of China or also to Notredame (more recent of other but still without engine machine).

1400-1500 are centuries that arrive to top of art as painting and sculpture, expecially in Italian Rinascimento