Feb 21, 17 / Pis 24, 01 15:55 UTC

Re: South Region Organizing  

Nothwest Florida checking in here.

(interesting how Florida feels the need to divide itself into additional sections: Northwest, Northeast, and Southern)

Mar 4, 17 / Ari 07, 01 02:15 UTC

Greetings from Pensacola, Florida. I was recently inspired by the forum topic, "Programmers will be the back bone of Asgardia", and I'm currently working on acquiring a programming language. As a learning project/goal I've decided to create a personal assistant.

Wondering if there are any locals with the same or similar notions floating around their noggins as well. I think an Asgardia Hackerspace would be a fantastic idea.

Mar 5, 17 / Ari 08, 01 13:36 UTC

Am in Coral Springs, Florida 33065 contact me Asgardia starting something a Space Craft Nonprofit Business out here. Bamaedelen@gmail.com

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 06:59 UTC

Austin, Texas here!

I look forward to working with my fellow Asgardian Brothers and Sisters to further advance our nation.

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 22:11 UTC

I'm surprised anyone from Arkansas aside from me heard about this.

Mar 26, 17 / Tau 01, 01 01:45 UTC

Hi Asgardians. Sitting in central florida here. Wondering if anybody has put together a chapter yet and if we are working on anything tangible and as a group yet or if it's still just the basics. (voting, greetings, flags...etc.)

Apr 2, 17 / Tau 08, 01 07:07 UTC

Checking in from Mississippi 

May 4, 17 / Gem 12, 01 16:26 UTC

Who is our regional coordinator?

TMA

May 8, 17 / Gem 16, 01 14:18 UTC

Ok, so who is our national coordinator?

PWT

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 19:50 UTC

Howdy! 

Southeast Texas here. I see that there's 6 other Asgardians in our town (Beaumont.) Be nice to talk with y'all if any of y'all see this :)

Jun 7, 17 / Can 18, 01 21:39 UTC

Hello from Alabama.

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 14:08 UTC

Birmingham, Alabama checking-in. Who else is from AL?

Jun 16, 17 / Can 27, 01 15:20 UTC

Lafayette, LA here.

Jun 18, 17 / Leo 01, 01 18:23 UTC

Somewhere in FL.

Jul 15, 17 / Vir 00, 01 15:24 UTC

I agree, we all should have some formal way to get together and get to know one another plus discuss the future of Asgardia as it relates to us, I am in GA, and hold a 40 hour a week job, trying to raise 3 children, music program director, Sunday school administrator, CEO of a non-profit organization, and media director for 3 media outlets.  Needless to say my plate is usually very full.  So us meeting in person seems impractical since most of us have these same type schedules and busy lives, plus live very far apart.  I suggest we hook up on a medium like google hangouts or something like this.  In my non-profit business I use a email service that allows people to see each other and have conversation at the same time, texting, sharing of information, and a variety of other things are permitted as well.  I pay for this service every month and can put as many on it as I want, the cost is 5 dollars a month, if we wanted to use this service, the advantage of it, all information would be secure and unavailable to anyone not using the service.  Or we could use a free site like google hangouts and try that, although I don't believe it would be as secure.  

As far as the MAP is concerned, it could go either way for me, however if you are considering changing the map then you may want to look into US commerce maps used by Trucking Companies.  They are arranged in a more practical manner and are used to determine the routes of commerce as it is transported across America.  

I welcome any conversation and my information and email is available for all to see, email is a quicker response to those who may want to have a conversation.  

Just a thought and thank you