Dec 31, 16 / Cap 30, 00 22:24 UTC

Re: South Region Organizing  

Hello to my fellow Asgardians! I currently live in NC. I'm glad we have this forum to connect.

Jan 2, 17 / Aqu 02, 01 02:07 UTC

Here in Oklahoma, guess the south really does have some representatives fantastic.

Jan 5, 17 / Aqu 05, 01 15:13 UTC

From Port Aransas TX how's it going

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 12:03 UTC

Grand Moff Lanier , I know about the Mason-Dixon Line. That still does not make those states any closer to the south than Wisconsin is. The line is old and out dated. Per as the bird flies & drive time wise, Delaware & DC are not southern states and shouldn't be listed here for their own sakes.

Jan 8, 17 / Aqu 08, 01 12:33 UTC

Sooners! Oklahoman's!

I would like to propose a get-together in our general area. Zuih & michaelbruns. Are either one of you near Oklahoma City or Ardmore? I am familiar with these areas.

Jan 10, 17 / Aqu 10, 01 20:39 UTC

D.C. here. And I'm sure all my neighbors would find it odd to be considered in the South along with Delaware too.

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 23:56 UTC

Grand Moff Lanier , I know about the Mason-Dixon Line. That still does not make those states any closer to the south than Wisconsin is. The line is old and out dated. Per as the bird flies & drive time wise, Delaware & DC are not southern states and shouldn't be listed here for their own sakes.

We are going by the Census regional break up of the US. You can see a map here: http://thomaslegion.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/border_mason_dixon_line_map_us_census_bureau_boundary.jpg

Jan 15, 17 / Aqu 15, 01 12:45 UTC

@ LotusRavenSong, I'm located in southeast Oklahoma in the town of Hugo, I'm pretty much two and a half hours from anywhere bigger.

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 19:45 UTC

Northern Virginia here.

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 05:58 UTC

Florida here

Jan 21, 17 / Aqu 21, 01 12:42 UTC

""We are going by the Census regional break up of the US. You can see a map here: http://thomaslegion.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/bordermasondixonlinemapuscensusbureauboundary.jpg""

Yes, I am very well aware of the Census map. I used to work for the Census Bureau, once upon a time. And I fully understand the various reasons why they have mapped the country out in this manner. The map is old and outdated and Asgardia should come up with a mapping of their own that would benefit Asgardians that live in Delaware, Texas, etc. Because the needs of those in Texas are not nearly the same needs as those in Maryland, West Virginia, etc.

It's as simple as drawing different lines. No laws being broken. It would make this simpler & easier for Asgardians.

Jan 23, 17 / Aqu 23, 01 03:25 UTC

Raleigh nc here

Jan 26, 17 / Aqu 26, 01 23:37 UTC

Delaware here, my name is Austin

Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 04:46 UTC

Nikolas Dean of Northeast Florida checking in

Jan 27, 17 / Aqu 27, 01 04:46 UTC

Nikolas Dean of Northeast Florida checking in