Which US Region do you live in?

Total number of votes: 77

33.8% West Region

24.7% South Region

16.9% Midwest Region

24.7% Northeast Region

Jan 12, 17 / Aqu 12, 01 23:47 UTC

Which US Region do you live in? (POLL)  

Hey everyone. I figured that a poll was a good idea to get hard numbers on where people live. Rather than going by state I figure going by the Census regions would be easiest. There's fewer options. If you do not know which region you are in please look to the four region organizing threads. They contain lists.

Thanks, Christina Cole

Jan 18, 17 / Aqu 18, 01 06:31 UTC

Hello everyone on the ground as of right now it is -40 below and dropping. You can figure out I live up in the dark and cold north. Fairbanks Alaska. I am happy it be a part of the future of humanity. Bacaruda

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 22:42 UTC

Hello,

I live in Florida exactly 5 miles south of NASA's Kennedy Space Center. I don't know if I can be of benefit to Asgardia here, but I would like to offer if the need arises.

Feb 1, 17 / Pis 04, 01 23:20 UTC

Hello,

I live in Florida exactly 5 miles south of NASA's Kennedy Space Center. I don't know if I can be of benefit to Asgardia here, but I would like to offer if the need arises.

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 08:42 UTC

South/Georgia, for now... (plan to move to either Wyoming, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, or New Mexico in that order).

Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 10:23 UTC

Does anybody know what region Colorado is in ? I searched the internet and they claim mountain region . the closest I see on the forums are south west , and mid west. after some searching I think I found my answer the west region .

Last edited by:  Samuel Davis (Asgardian)  on Feb 6, 17 / Pis 09, 01 10:30 UTC, Total number of edits: 1 time

Sep 21, 17 / Sco 12, 01 00:00 UTC

Western New York, near the Great Lakes.  Actual location: Jamestown, NY, USA