Mar 29, 17 / Tau 04, 01 19:13 UTC

Naressi  

Dear!! I'm coming now, haven't read the statement but still, in advance, I suggest some generic points that could be the basis for a reformulation of the then existing. Nevertheless, these details are closely related to this transcendental phase that we are currently living here on Earth. We cannot try to Asgardian this model of society which practised since the French Revolution, or just before, where we learn to mechanize the production due to the profit, becoming capitalist who flout the wild similar, the planet and all life on it. We need to get to converge, as a matter of urgency, all our rational faculties to heartfelt profiles, sympathetic, humble, wise and generous, these qualities found only in little or almost nothing materialistic beings. As a colleague said in your manifesto, "the story of mankind here on Earth to serve as a reference for our made in Asgardian, excepting the flaws inherent in the profiles to be transcended."

Mar 30, 17 / Tau 05, 01 12:00 UTC

Greetings!

And... please use paragraphs. That is hard to read. I am presuming that you are not an native English-speaker.

Apr 6, 17 / Tau 12, 01 19:11 UTC

What does this have to do with Voices of Asgardia?