Feb 3, 17 / Pis 06, 01 01:47 UTC

Public Input requested - ideas welcome  

Hail Asgardia!

We're putting the pieces together slowly but surely, but we've run into a bit of an issue and I wanted to get your input on it.

Ideally what we'd like to do is have a couple of dedicated voice technicians who can dedicate an hour a day to reading scripts into a microphone that we can then turn into stories, news reports and the like - but who has the time? In order to be successful in this endeavor, we need to find a way to get a solid commitment from the individuals involved. Obviously we can't pay them, we're not making any money ourselves...

What kind of incentives or reasons should we look at to offer up to volunteers?

Feb 15, 17 / Pis 18, 01 00:42 UTC

Hi Dirk, that's a really good idea! I'll pass that on to the guys, thanks.

-cheers

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 07:56 UTC

I'm usually up late nights. And I would love to volunteer to read scripts, etc. any further information would be greatly appreciated. (Software needed) etc.

Mar 24, 17 / Ari 27, 01 10:43 UTC

I wouldn't of thought the issue would be getting people to record - almost every machine ships with a sound card default, and almost every piece of portable hardware comes with a microphone(although, for better quality results you want better quality hardware, and a sound booth.) most operating systems come with some basic recording capacity else many free solutions exist - many are already familiar and comfortable with the likes of VLC and for more "professional quality" tools consider looking at the likes of Audacity, a nice piece of open source kit.

I would of pegged the issues as constantly producing content.

Mar 27, 17 / Tau 02, 01 23:53 UTC

Freebies like a T-shirt. hat or badges etc. from https://store.asgardia.com would seem a good option. However more specifically VOA items, as these individuals would literally be Voices of Asgardia.

Mar 28, 17 / Tau 03, 01 01:35 UTC

Do you search a voice only in english ? In French ?

Apr 3, 17 / Tau 09, 01 13:44 UTC

English is prefferred, however multilingual programming would be kind of cool. Please send us an email at admin@voicesofasgardia.com if you'd like to contribute.

Jun 8, 17 / Can 19, 01 07:05 UTC

Hi guys I would be able to assist.  I was thinking of a asgardia radio wouldn't be difficult to create.  

Jul 13, 17 / Leo 26, 01 00:53 UTC

Hello fellow Asgardians!

I've been having thoughts on how Asgardians can get "on the go" information, for those who dont have the time to read forums or be updated with the latest news on the website. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has thought of this idea. I am a music producer and vocalist and would love to participate in this venture!

Jul 30, 17 / Vir 15, 01 04:05 UTC

I would love to participate as a volunteer on the radio, also to offer the Spanish language on the radio.

Sep 11, 17 / Sco 02, 01 05:33 UTC

Thank you to all interested! We apologize for the delays in response. We are looking for dedicated individuals that can commit to at least 5 hours a week to help generate content, monitor forums, and musicians to be featured on our radio. Please reach out to us by sending us a message on Facebook. (www.facebook.com/voicesofasgardia) This is the fastest way (currently) to get a hold of the team!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,

Lukas - Social Media Manager

Jul 4, 18 / Leo 17, 02 17:46 UTC

Lukas

if your looking for DJ's and other stuff. I am sure I can help. I have most of the equipment needed sound board, computers,recording equipment. Would like to talk about this more but have Questions as to the copy right laws of the US and other things Please contact me @ dean_43_2000@yahoo.com. Also are we going create a land based embassy for our citizens ? sorry but cant find any info on the web page.

rdean