Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 03:36 UTC

こんにちは! Hello from Japan  

こんにちは! 日本からの参加です。

近頃は環境問題、移民問題、国際テロ・・・と世界レベルで問題を解決しなければならない中、イギリスのEU離脱や国内回帰路線のアメリカ大統領誕生といった内向きの傾向を大変危惧しております。

そんな折、発表された「宇宙に国家を樹立する」という巨大プロジェクトの存在を知り、かつ誰でも参加できるということで応募させていただきました。

「私に何ができるのか?」

実のところまだよくわかりません。 しかし、何かできるかもしれないという思いが閉塞感を打ち破って、少しずつ行動に移せるようになってきました。

今後も、アスガルディア計画が順調に進んでいくことに期待しています。

国家の平和と繁栄を願って。

Hello! It is participation from Japan. In recent years we have to solve the problem at the global level with environmental problems, immigration problems, international terrorism ... and so on, we are very worried about the inward trend such as the withdrawal of the EU in the UK and the birth of the American president on the domestic return line. So I decided to participate because I knew the existence of the huge project "Establishing the State in Space" and that anyone can participate. "What can I do?" To tell the truth, I do not understand it yet. However, the thought that it might be able to do something can break the sense of stoppage and be able to move to action little by little. Looking forward, I hope that the Asgardia Project will continue smoothly. Wishing for peace and prosperity of the state.

MOD edit: translation provided by Google.

[Mod Post] Welcome! You are welcome to help in any way you like. We have many topics being discussed. Please go to the Forum Index at the top of this page. From there you will see a list where you can review the many topics and areas that you may like to participate.

Last edited by:  Jason Rainbow (Global Admin, Global Mod, Asgardian)  on Dec 22, 16 / Cap 21, 00 17:37 UTC, Total number of edits: 3 times
Reason: Added english translation

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 05:48 UTC

Hello ~

Dec 23, 16 / Cap 22, 00 10:29 UTC

Hello ~ Greetings from China~ Even though some troubles happening between our country, we all hope becoming good friends with each other in world and Asgardia !