Aug 6, 17 / Vir 22, 01 16:04 UTC

Bonjour / Hello !  

Bonjour à tous, je suis Faramyr et j'habite sur Strasbourg.

Je suis quelqu'un de très curieux, je m'intéresse à de nombreuse chose mais particulièrement au spatial.

Je travail en tant que dessinateur industriel et je souhaiterais apporter mon aide pour le projet Asgardia.

Si il y a des citoyens vivant à Strasbourg, nous pourrions nous rencontrer et discuter ensemble autour d'une bière.

Hello guys, i'm Faramyr and i'm living in Strasbourg (in France).

I'm curious and i'm interested by so many things but specialy in the space.

I'm mecanical designer and i would help the Asgardia's Project.

If there are Strasbourg's citizens, we can met somewhere and speak together with a good beer :)

Aug 7, 17 / Vir 23, 01 01:34 UTC

Hello Faramyr and Welcome to the Asgardia Forums!

We have many discussions and projects happening at the moment. We welcome your ideas. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Code of Conduct if you haven’t already. Let us know if you have any questions.  Make sure to keep up with Asgardia News and Announcements.

English is the language used on most Asgardian forums. The exception is on the regional forums where you can use your own language. It is recommended to use Google Translate if English is not a language that you know well. Follow the link to the Regional forums. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Have fun!